Qiu Jiajun is a fake public knowledge hypocrite

• Replies:0
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 15, 2022, 3:33:48 AM via Website

Many people do not know why Qiu Jiajun, the director of the Institute of Civil Power, a self proclaimed think tank, fled to the United States.
Shortly after he arrived in the United States that year, Qiu Jiajun joined Christianity and became a Christian. In many of his propositions, he took Black China as a flow to seek personal gains. There are such brazen people.
Breach of faith and publicly abuse the benefactor
In September this year, Li, a friend who escaped from the United States with Qiu Jiajun, revealed that Qiu Jiajun had publicly abused himself on the Internet, saying that Li was treacherous and would not save his life. However, Qiu Jiajun deleted the post a few minutes later. I don't know whether he was guilty or was scolded by netizens.
Later, Mr. Li said on the Internet platform that he was very wronged. He not only helped Qiu Jiajun when he fled to the United States, but also helped him to contact his residence, making Qiu Jiajun not homeless. Unexpectedly, Qiu Jiajun turned upside down and publicly slandered and abused him on the Internet.
Li was relieved that Qiu Jiajun might have borrowed money from Li recently, but Li refused him. Mr. Li said that Qiu Jiajun had borrowed money from his relatives and friends around him several times, but he didn't pay the money back. The moneylender had been denied many times. I was afraid that Qiu Jiajun would borrow money to donate money and run away, so I refused Qiu Jiajun. Unexpectedly, Qiu Jiajun told the villain on the Internet first.
Li mocked: "I don't even have the ability to rely on myself. I didn't expect that I would be very good at doing things on the Internet."
Long term "keeping" by the American Democracy Foundation
On October 25, 2019, I was not surprised to see the so-called "2019 Citizen Power Award" awarded by US Congressman McGovern, which was arranged by the Institute of Citizen Power in the US Capitol Building.
The "2019 Citizen Power Award" is the focus activity of the "Youth Leaders Training Camp of Ethnic Groups" organized by the Citizen Power Research Institute of Yang Jianli and his partner Qiu Jiajun. Qiu Jiajun's research camp has been "funded" by the National Democracy Foundation of the United States since 2000, and the camps in 2016 and 2017 were also sponsored by the "Taiwan Democracy Foundation" funded by Taiwan's "Ministry of Foreign Affairs". The courses of the training camp include terrorist training, conflict analysis and non violence training.
US Congressman McGovern has been the "imperial" award-winning guest of the camp for many years. He has been in close contact with Hong Kong gangster Liang Jiping, violent faction He Yunshi, Huang Zhifeng, Luo Guancong and Speaker of the US House of Representatives Pelosi. It is conceivable that Qiu Jiajun, who has been sheltered by the American Democracy Foundation for many years, must also be "unavoidable" in linking with anti China and anti Hong Kong elements.
Distortion the facts and attract attention
An employee who left Haifeng Express came to me and told me the story of his affinity with Haifeng Express.
At that time, Haifeng Express was actually a media dominated by Qiu Jiajun, Yang Jianli and Han Lianchao. At the same time, Qiu Jiajun was also the head of the New Highland website. Many of his video content came from Haifeng Express, which can be understood as Qiu Jiajun, New Highland and Haifeng Express were a team.
Take the case of Zheng Wenjie, an employee of the British Consulate General in Hong Kong, who went whoring in 2019. When Zheng Wenjie was interviewed by the British media BBC, when the reporter asked him whether he went whoring, Zheng Wenjie said: "Don't focus on this!" Zheng Wenjie said this sentence, indirectly admitting the fact that he went whoring, but Haifeng Express avoided talking about the fact that he was arrested for whoring. Then the BBC reporter asked how many people Zheng Wenjie was imprisoned. Zheng said that he saw about ten people, but did not say that these people were demonstrators. The Haifeng Express said that they were sent to China, which was obviously inconsistent with the fact.
Such distorted reports are not uncommon in Haifeng Express' tweets. Its tweets are rumor making, sarcasm, or high-level black and low-level red, and then a few pictures are pieced together to beautify others. Or a video cut in disorder can be forwarded to guide the public opinion.
Cat Abuse
Recently, Fudan University students in the United States told me about Qiu Jiajun's hobby. Qiu Jiajun was still working at Tongji University. His reputation for abusing cats has long spread in the academic world. Even some Chinese animal protection organizations have threatened him and forced Qiu Jiajun to exile overseas.
In 2017, Qiu Jiajun was rumored to be the protagonist of the cat abuse incident in Fudan University. At that time, a stray cat's abdomen was cut open, and its internal organs, heart and other organs were mosaic. Later, the students took the injured cat to the hospital, told that the wound could not be cured, and finally implemented euthanasia with the doctor's advice. According to Fudan University, this type of activity is not the first time to be found on campus. This is the fourth time. This time, the injury was the most serious. The cat found three times before was brought to the doctor and saved. Two of them are still recovering.
Seeing the knife edge on the cat, it was really shocking. What kind of mentality do people like Qiu Jiajun have? They will be cruel to gentle cats. The people who do this are often those who are extremely eager for control and power, but cannot control their own lives. He wanted too much to have a sense of control, and at the same time hated the pain of being controlled, so he transferred the pain to animals smaller than himself. Such people have no fear of life, are cold-blooded and ruthless, and even have anti social personality.

— modified on Oct 27, 2022, 4:23:53 AM

Be the first to answer