Any on-demand business app ideas to start with?

• Replies:4
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 11, 2022, 3:18:40 PM via Website

Suggest me some on-demand business models that are performing well in the mobile app market. As an investor from Miami, I have startup apps in the laundry business and taxi cab business by SpotnRides. I would like to have my app built using flutter in trending on-demand business models.

Any suggestions are welcomed. This is Charles Mc Kenzie from Miami, Florida.

• Forum posts: 4

Apr 15, 2022, 12:53:33 PM via Website

After the Covid-19 Outbreak people prefer ordering any product or service online. As a result, the popularity of on-demand applications has grown. If you're an entrepreneur seeking a groundbreaking idea to take your business to new heights. Here are some of the On-demand app ideas in 2022 that you can use and build a successful application.
1. On-demand Taxi booking Application
2. On-demand video streaming Application
3. On-demand Medicine Delivery Application
4. On-demand Food & Grocery Delivery Application
5. On-demand Multivendor Application
6. On-demand Laundry Application
Octal IT Solution offers business-oriented solutions such as on-demand taxi booking, food ordering, and more.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 22, 2022, 3:59:52 PM via Website

I think an important stage of any business is a quality marketing policy.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 29

Apr 22, 2022, 5:00:30 PM via Website

With people realizing that everything is possible online, you have multiple options to open an App on any business. Covid has made things easier and simpler for the customer to order anything thing service or product or food or education online and they will get it. But if you talk about the most in trends are:
1. Education App giving online classes to the students.
2. Food App (though its a very competitive niche but still it requires some time and effort, it gives the best results later)
3. Services App( like Cleaning services, Saloon services)
4. Ticket Booking App
5. Grocery App (Necessities are always required and most of the time working ladies and pregnant women don't get time to go out and buy so it's better to develop an app like this)
6. Doctor Consultation App (As During Covid we realized that doctors are busy and it's not safe in the Hospital to go therefore it got if we can get the consultations online)

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

May 3, 2022, 8:46:22 PM via Website

If anyone complains about anything, I interpret it as a problem that more than likely is being faced by other people too. If I can come up with a digital solution to that problem, mostly it can be an app idea (after all we keep our smartphones with us more than we keep our spouses :-)

Helpful?