Best app to hide pictures and videos on android.

• Replies:2
Ashok Rana
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 18, 2022, 11:29:14 AM via Website

There are many apps available to hide Pictures & Videos on the Google Play store & choosing the right one of all the apps that ‌can hide your Pictures & Videos properly can be a time-taking process; for this, you will have to go through all the apps manually. So to save your precious time, I would like to suggest to you the best app to hide pictures and videos on android.

If we talk about the best Best app to hide pictures and videos on android then (AppLock Fingerprint Hide Photo) app really stands out from the other applications. Developed by one of the best app developers in India:- ES application. It comes with a really easy-to-use Data hiding feature that will help you in Quickly hide your pictures and videos on your Android device.

How to hide pictures and videos on android?

You can easily hide your photos & videos on your android device by following these simple steps:-

1st:- Install this (AppLock Fingerprint Hide Photo)app through this link.

2nd:- Now click on Hidden Data Icon on the app’s Home screen.

3rd:- Nowhere click on the Image, Video & Audio as per your choice

4th:- Now select the images & videos that you want to hide

5th:- Now that your Images are ‌hidden inside the safe storage, and will only be accessible through Pin, pattern, or fingerprint lock on the appLock app

This AppLock Fingerprint Hide Photo app also has some other utility features such as.

1st:- AppLock - it allows you to secure your applications with pin & fingerprint passwords.
2nd:- File sharing - allows you to Quickly share large & small files within other devices.
3rd:- Junk Cleaner - helps you in speeding up your device.
4th:- Battery optimizer - hibernates all the battery drawing apps to improve your device’s standby time.

Ahana
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 16, 2022, 8:10:18 AM via Website

Here are the list of some apps to hide photos and videos on android:-

1. 1Gallery
  2. KeepSafe Photo Vault
  3. Calculator by FishingNet
  4. Calculator by FishingNet
  5. Safe Folder of Google Files
Helpful?
Alice
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 28, 2022, 11:05:57 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing. I often use MobiKin Assistant for Android to manage my files. It enables me to backup all my files within simple click. And when I need, I can also restore my files through 1 click. Really convenient.

Helpful?