How to convert Live Mail to Outlook?

• Replies:2
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 30, 2021, 11:31:41 AM via Website

With this eSoftTools Window Live Mail to Outlook Converter Tool, you can convert Live Mail to Outlook with all of your data. It exports attachments while maintaining the folder structure and email properties of the original email. With the Window Live Mail Converter tool, you can easily preserve emails with attributes like To, From, Sent, Subject, Date, Size, and Received Date. The tool exports WLM files to PST, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, HTML, Office 365 format with ease.

Read more:- Search eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter

• Forum posts: 8

Jan 17, 2022, 6:05:58 AM via Website

Here is the solution by which you can easily convert emails of Live Mail to Outlook, with a few manual steps. All you have to follow these steps:

1. Launch the Windows Live Mail email client and click on File > Export email > Email messages.
  2. Choose the Microsoft Exchange option and hit Next.
  3. Next, you will see the following Export message, hit OK to proceed.
  4. Choose Outlook from the Profile Name drop-down menu and hit OK.
  5. From the Export Messages dialog, either select All folders or Selected folders options and click OK to proceed.
  6. A new dialog displays the status of the export process.
  7. In the end, you will receive a new message, confirming the successful completion of the export process.
  8. Open Outlook to verify the export.
Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 17, 2022, 9:20:20 AM via Website

I was looking for the same and tried many methods to accomplish the Windows Live Mail EML to PST file Converter. After testing multiple methods I find the perfect software for me i.e. GainTools EML Converter Software. The application working completely satisfied me and provides me with instant solutions. I move the bulk of EML files to PST in just one-time processing. The working structure is so simple and easy to use. I find the tool perfect for saving a complete EML mailbox with attachments to Outlook.

If you want to try the utility then download the demo edition of EML to PST Converter. The demo edition provides a free trial of up to a few EML files to Outlook PST files.

For more info visit here:- gaintools.com/eml/

Helpful?