MBOX to PST converter

• Replies:10
  • Forum posts: 17

Dec 27, 2021, 12:26:07 PM via Website

I want to convert MBOX files into PST files. So, I want to know the method to convert the MBOX files to PST for better usability. If you have a better suggestion then you can explain to me.

• Forum posts: 4

Dec 28, 2021, 6:28:31 AM via Website

Hi Robinson,

I can't suggest you the best method to convert MBOX files into PST. However, I can share a small experience of one of my colleagues who faced some serious trouble due to his carelessness. 2 weeks ago, he wanted to do the same process. He consulted with some experts in this field and they recommended opting for a software approach. But, he is an extra curious person who always keeps searching for some extra knowledge. So he went on the internet and found the manual methods to accomplish this task free of cost.

Unfortunately, due to his over-excitement, he lost track while converting the MBOX files into PST. He lost a few of his file data. Then he switched to the more professional approach and opt for the MCT MBOX to PST Converter to finish the task. So, the main point is that whether you perform this task by using a manual or software approach, you need to be extra careful and attentive while performing this task. It will save you from data loss. I know the importance of data in today's world.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 28, 2021, 8:01:02 AM via Website

The best and Most Reliable solution to Convert MBOX to PST is defined as two methods. The first one is the manual solution and another one is the Professional Solutions. I'll tell you the difference between manual and professional solutions, In Manual Methods, you have to convert these files manually. It has some limitations and requires technical knowledge. On another hand, we have a Professional Solution that acquires a tool, by which you can easily convert Mbox to Pst with a few simple steps.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 28, 2021, 8:37:54 AM via Website

There are a number of factors that cause issues in your email communication. There are many people who face a problem when they try to access their emails using Mac Mail, Windows Mail, etc. One of the important factors behind this problem is MBOX corruption, which is a very big issue for a lot of people and is no doubt a very serious issue. It is completely impossible to fix the issue of MBOX file corruption by yourself. But you can achieve the same if you use MBOX to PST converter.

Cigati MBOX to PST Converter is a powerful application to convert MBOX files into PST files of MS Outlook. It has a simple and interactive GUI that helps users to get their MBOX to PST conversion process done quickly. The software provides several advanced tools and algorithms which will help to export MBOX files into PST files. In addition to this, the software also allows users to export MBOX file into EML and EMLX files.

— modified on Dec 28, 2021, 8:38:54 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 29, 2021, 8:35:37 AM via Website

Check Out SysInfo MBOX to PST converter that comes with advanced features to import MBOX files into EML, PDF, PST, HTML, EMLX, MHT, TXT, MBOX, DOC, DOCM, PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, MSG, MHTML, AOL, CSV, OST. Free Demo version of MBOX Converter import 50 MBOX files for free. So try the demo version and exporle about tool.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 29, 2021, 11:35:51 AM via Website

When converting MBOX to Outlook PST format, you must use the eSoftTools MBOX to PST Tool, which is a reliable software. Users can safely import MBOX files into Outlook after completing the MBOX to PST conversion without missing any results. It has several advanced features that enable users to migrate MBOX files to PST format safely. By using this utility, users are capable to batch converting MBOX files to PST format in a single click. This software supports all Windows OS versions.

For more info- Search eSoftTools MBOX Converter Tool on the Google

Helpful?

Jan 1, 2022, 7:58:58 AM via Website

If you're wondering how to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook PST files, look no further. Then use a third-party solution, the best of which is the SysInspire Thunderbird to Outlook Converter tool. This tool has developed features such as email filtering, a free trial pack, bulk Thunderbird file conversion, and compatibility with all Windows and Microsoft Outlook editions. It supports a variety of conversion formats, including EML, EMLX, NSF, HTML, MSG, Office365, GMAIL, and YAHOO.

Read More:- SysInspire thunderbird to outlook converter search on google

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 3, 2022, 7:13:25 AM via Website

You can try MailVita MBOX to PST converter for Mac this application quickly export and convert MBOX file data to Outlook PST files. Convert MBOX to PST on Mac tool can easily maintain email folders to restoring CC, BCC, To, From, and attachments.

It is also a simple and fast conversion. This software supports all MS Outlook and all Mac OS versions. The free trial version helps users get familiar with the features and the working of the software.

For more info visit here:- mailvita.com/mbox-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 5, 2022, 11:27:17 AM via Website

You will also use Softaken MBOX to Outlook Converter utility to export MBOX emails in PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and Office 365 formats. Bcc, cc, topic, email address, photos, attachments, and other information may be included. The utility GUI is simple enough that even a non-technical person will use it without any help.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 6, 2022, 11:17:07 AM via Website

Use the most well-known eSoftTools MBOX to PST Converter to convert MBOX to PST files if you're looking for an MBOX to PST converter. It may convert single or bulk MBOX files to a variety of file formats, including EML, EMLX, NSF, HTML, MSG, Office365, GMAIL, and YAHOO. Before starting the conversion process, it may show a live preview of the MBOX folders. It comes with a free trial pack that allows users to export the first 25 items from MBOX to pst file formats for testing purposes.

For more info- Search eSoftTools MBOX to PST Converter Tool on the Google

Helpful?

Jan 6, 2022, 3:45:24 PM via Website

I would like to recommend you to choose ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter. Its a simple and easy to use tool which provides direct option to export MBOX emails to PST format. After the successful conversion, you can directly import MBOX files to Outlook 2019, 2016 and other versions.

I hope this helps you in saving MBOX files into PST format.

Helpful?