Best ways to convert MBOX files to Outlook.

• Replies:8
  • Forum posts: 9

Oct 9, 2021, 7:30:07 AM via Website

If you are using an MBOX file-supported email client and you want to experience the advanced functioning of Outlook. Then, you are at the right place. Last week I tried to convert my MBOX files onto PST so that I can open them into Outlook. Obviously, I was not able to accomplish this without any help. But to do this I referred to a blog post that helped me to understand the need and the manual ways to convert MBOX files to Outlook. I performed all the steps as it is mentioned in this article. Of course, they worked and I have effectively imported a few of my MBOX files into Outlook.

This article will also guide you to an automated tool that can easily handle the whole task. It is known as the Sysinfo MBOX Converter. It has an amazing user-friendly GUI along with some smart features. You can experience its advanced features by trying its free demo version.

To know more: easytechtools.com/how-to-convert-mbox-files-to-outlook/

• Forum posts: 3

Oct 10, 2021, 9:16:57 AM via Website

First, Launch the Tool and Add MBOX file in it.
Preview complete data in different modes and click on Export button.
Select PST radio button and apply advance options. After that browse location and hit on Export button.
Now you have PST file, simply launch Outlook and use Import/Export feature to import PST, created from MBOX to Outlook.
Well dun
Helping Monkey
Support Team

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 23

Oct 11, 2021, 9:08:56 AM via Website

ToolsBaer MBOX to PST Conversion software is the best tool for convert MBOX to Outlook PST file info, according to users. It's a third-party application that allows you to ship data to a type of file format, including Outlook. The user just needs to include the MBOX file and then choose which file type the file should be restored to. All email attributes, such as bcc, cc, subject, email, and attachments, and many others, can be exported with this simple move. All users can download a free preview version that supports all editions of MBOX file-compatible email clients including SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, and others. This tool supports MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019. It also supports all Mac OS & Windows versions. You can also try the free trial version, With the help of this trial version, you can move the first few items per folder.

For more info visit here:- toolsbaer.com/mbox-to-pst-conversion/

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 16

Oct 11, 2021, 4:09:57 PM via Website

The Softaken MBOX to Outlook Converter will simply transfer the MBOX file and offers to move it to PST outlook and other file formats such as EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX, and EMLX, together with all of its inner database objects such as emails, attachments appointments, and more. Making the migration also allows users to save the resulting file to the desired spot in their systems without issue. Try a free Demo version of this programme to move an MBOX file to a PST file . Refer:- softakensoftware.com/mbox-to-outlook-converter.html

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 11, 2021, 8:46:34 PM via Website

Hello

Helpful?

Oct 11, 2021, 8:47:18 PM via Website

I want to share

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 12, 2021, 12:45:37 AM via Website

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 12, 2021, 6:43:32 AM via Website

[PST Migration Tool][1] can convert your MBOX file into Outlook email client. This tool can also import multiple file formats. You have to follow simple steps -
1. Install and run the tool.
2. Select the file you want to transfer.
3. Now select the file format in which you want to import your file.
4. Click the convert button and your file is imported.

Helpful?

Oct 13, 2021, 7:23:49 PM via Website

The SameTools MBOX to PST Converter Tool is the easy solution for Thunderbird to Outlook PST Migration. This tool allows users to migrate all MBOX file-supported email client databases into Outlook PST format. It is also compatible to transfer multiple MBOX files into single or separated PST files with maintaining. The tool-supported MS Outlook all versions like- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. Download now then trial version first, the trial version converts 10 items from each folder.

Visit here:- sametools.com/convert/mbox/

Helpful?