2 tips to practice effective voice in presentations and communication

• Replies:1
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 8, 2021, 4:38:38 AM via Website

Voice a very important role in communication. Besides appearance, body language, voice is a factor that attracts partners. I will reveal to you 2 tips to help you tune your voice most effectively.
1. Master the volume of your voice
Volume: Adjust the voice volume in each situation. Do not speak too loud or too low as it will cause discomfort to the other person. There are many ways to see if I have heard or not. It's best to consult a few friends or voice recorder and experience it for yourself.
I usually my voice memos using the Voice Recorder app and listen to them again. You can use the volume up/down feature to adjust your own voice.

2. Master the speed of speaking
It is necessary to adjust the speaking speed to be fast or slow to avoid being boring. Talking too fast will make the other person not receive the information, and talking too slowly will make you feel sleepy.
One tip to help you is to voice recorder or presentation. Then listen to them again. Use the speed feature to change the speed to adjust yourself accordingly.

There is no better way than self-regulating and practicing. If you find it difficult, you can use this way to record your voice with this Voice Recorder - Audio Recorder application.

• Forum posts: 11

Sep 8, 2021, 4:51:41 AM via Website

Voice Recorder - Audio Recorder on GG Play
![image][1] ![image][2] ![image][3]

Helpful?