TOP 3 free apps to have to make your work more convenient

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 7, 2021, 9:59:49 AM via Website

1. Voice Recorder - Audio Recorder
You must be wondering what this Voice Recorder does? I often use recording apps at work
- Record important meeting
- Record the conversation with the customer
- Record voice ma song, a piece of music I love.
- Record words of love and send them to my family
- Especially, before presenting the project, I practice first by recording the voice and listening again to adjust accordingly.
- For those who work as reporters, it is possible to record the interviewee's speech for convenient documentation...
In particular, this Voice Recorder - Audio Recorder is very interesting because, in addition to high recording quality, it also has a few modern features. For example, you can use the very funny voice changer feature.

2. Notepad - Sticky notes & Notebook, Notes
I often use the note feature to take notes: write down specific times, to-dos, and complete them.
Especially with the checklist feature, I can clearly write down the work in a scientific way and follow them most easily.

3. Music player - Audio Player
Music is an indispensable thing in my life. While working or taking a bath, cooking, before sleeping, I use Music Player.
The application is quite new but has modern features, smooth use and good sound. At times of stressful work, try listening to a song, it will help you to be less stressed.

Best answer
  • Forum posts: 136

Sep 7, 2021, 12:08:08 PM via Website

Top apps to have to make your work more convenient:
1. nTask
2. Todoist
3. Trello
4. Evernote
5. Google Keep
6. TMetric
7. Hubstaff Tasks
8. Canva