How safe is gbwhatsapp and other mods?

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 5

Jul 26, 2021, 3:35:31 AM via Website

Hi,

I am whatsapp user and recently someone showed my some different versions of whatsapp like gbwhatsapp they had many features but I am little nervous using it I want to know how safe is this app?

Will it steal my data or something?

Best answer
  • Forum posts: 1,435

Jul 26, 2021, 5:14:08 AM via Website

WhatsApp mods like GBWhatsApp are not illegal, but they are unofficial. The official version WhatsApp can ban you anytime if you are caught using the WhatsApp Mods.
In addition, it is not safe to share any personal information like banking credentials, passwords, or any other detail.

Download size < 0.08 MB. But also Ad-free, Pure & Accurate enough.
The minimalist app available on Google Play https://goo.gl/vf1rxW
Your 5-star is appreciated. Blog : https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com

Helpful?

Jul 26, 2021, 5:58:47 AM via Website

James Watson

WhatsApp mods like GBWhatsApp are not illegal but they are unofficial. The official version WhatsApp can ban you anytime if you are caught using the WhatsApp Mods.
In addition, it is not safe to share any personal information like banking credentials, passwords, or any other detail.

Thank you I will restrain from it!

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 94

Jul 26, 2021, 6:30:26 AM via Website

Any unauthorized modified version of an official program is not secure due to the source code added by the developer.

Helpful?

Jul 27, 2021, 2:14:16 AM via Website

Got it Thanks!

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 40

Jul 28, 2021, 9:15:59 AM via Website

If you aren't facing any troubles using the original app why opt to move towards the other version?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 28, 2021, 12:08:36 PM via Website

Yes You are Absolutely Right GB Whatsapp Is not Safe like other Whatsapp Mod you can Easily Use Whastap and Whatsapp Statuses Check Here Down..
videostatusfinder.com

Helpful?