How to find if Someone Blocked My Number on Android

• Replies:4
chales_smith
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 7, 2021, 1:38:22 PM via Website

Is there is any option or process to know that Someone Blocked My Number on Android by mistake.

Jimmy_Wick
  • Forum posts: 35

Aug 20, 2022, 9:09:04 AM via Website

Before you start, you should ensure that your phone calls and text messages aren't delivered to that person. If this happens continuously, there might be possible that your number is blocked.

Without asking that person whether you are blocked or not, you can try the below-given steps for your satisfaction. You can delete the person's number from your contacts and see again whether the number reappears as a suggested contact or not. If the number appears, which means you are not blocked.

Launch the dialer app and go to the Contacts tab on your Android phone.
Tap on the contact person you doubt that he has blocked you.
Tap the menu option (two or three vertical dots vary on phone model) in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Tap on the Delete from the list of options to delete his contact information.

Regards,
J Wick

Helpful?
James Watson
YAMATOoO
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 20, 2022, 12:51:13 PM via Website

I have done everything you suggested but it still didn't work. I'm addicted to this forum. I know I posted well over 100 times.

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Aug 20, 2022, 4:04:12 PM via Website

Jimmy_Wick

Before you start, you should ensure that your phone calls and text messages aren't delivered to that person. If this happens continuously, there might be possible that your number is blocked.

Without asking that person whether you are blocked or not, you can try the below-given steps for your satisfaction. You can delete the person's number from your contacts and see again whether the number reappears as a suggested contact or not. If the number appears, which means you are not blocked.

Launch the dialer app and go to the Contacts tab on your Android phone.
Tap on the contact person you doubt that he has blocked you.
Tap the menu option (two or three vertical dots vary on phone model) in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Tap on the Delete from the list of options to delete his contact information.

Regards,
J Wick

Good idea.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
fitzgerald
  • Forum posts: 17

Nov 24, 2022, 8:27:03 PM via Website

I don't think it's possible to do that.

Helpful?