How to convert OST to PST fil format ?

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 23, 2021, 2:53:40 PM via Website

To All technical and non-technical users here I'm telling here the method to convert ost to pst file format. Here alternative methods the Cigati OST Converter Tool is present. Which is a complete solution to convert the OST files into numerous file formats and email clients with ease. It is a full-featured software designed considering the modern user's requirements.

— modified on Jun 23, 2021, 2:54:51 PM

Jun 24, 2021, 12:43:43 PM via Website

OST to PST Converter Software is a useful program for the migration of OST mailboxes into the PST file format. You don’t need Outlook installation in system for conversion of OST data. The tool can migrate all mailbox data of OST file in different formats like- RTF, PDF, EML, MSG, HTML, Office 365, etc. It converts OST data in simple steps- scan, selection of files, preview and save. The tool works well with all latest version Windows OS and MS Outlook.
To know more, visit: datarepairtools.com

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 28

Jun 24, 2021, 3:42:11 PM via Website

I did not even know that you can do that

Helpful?

Jun 29, 2021, 9:13:04 AM via Website

I want to discus with you, how to convert OST file to PST file, so I guide you best method of OST to PST file converter software. This software is the quickly works to convert OST files in new Outlook PST file and also show working process preview 100% available. Quickly Get best ost to pst converter full version tool to recovers all mailbox items like Emails, Notes, Attachments, Contacts, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Journals (To, CC, BCC, From, Subject, Object, Date and Time). Read more info follow this link :- wholeclear/ost/pst/

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 3, 2021, 3:13:58 PM via Website

Here I will recommend you the best application for conversion database from OST to PST without any hassles. You can easily download this software for your .ost file, transfer it to .pst with all emails. ATS OST to PST converter utility, designed using advanced technology for non-technical users of Outlook, is now easy to safely export OST data to more formats without affecting any files.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 23, 2021, 10:42:35 AM via Website

With this SysInspire OST to PST Converter Tool, you can easily restore corrupted OST files with all email attributes such as attachments, assignments, journals, appointments, contacts, calendars, and more. It's an excellent tool for converting OST files to Gmail format. Yahoo, Zimbra, vCard, EML, PST, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, and a range of additional file formats are also supported. A smart preview is a SysInspire.

Read More:- Search SysInspire ost to pst converter on google

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 23, 2021, 12:07:09 PM via Website

eSoftTools OST to PST converter tool is most useful to convert ost into pst file. it can convert ost to pst and support all the editions of the ost file. it can convert the ost file to PST, MBOX, MSG, HTML, and eml, etc without losing any data of the ost file. You can also try its free demo pack that converts the initial 25 items of ost to the required file format.

For more info:- Search eSoftTools OST to PST Converter on the Google

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 23, 2021, 1:44:09 PM via Website

There are several alternative tools for converting OST to PST format. Last time I used a solution for the same issue and got a great result with this GainTools OST to Outlook PST Converter Tool. I will recommend you to try this OST to PST converter Software And, there is no limit of any file size of OST file to fix that as you can fix as a heavy file as you want to with this tool. It gives free trial version option by using this option you can easily convert few emails item of per folder of OST files into PST file free of charge.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 23, 2021, 6:32:11 PM via Website

Method 1: Import/ Export Method
Launch the MS Outlook program on your system.
Go to the File tab.
Select the Import/Export option.
Click on Export to a file
Hit the Next button
Now select Personal file folder (.pst)
Click on the Next button.
Go to parent root and click on Include Subfolders.
Browse to define the path to the resultant file.

Method 2: Drag and Drop
Users here need to create a new PST file and then select all the OST mailbox data that they want to export to Outlook PST and drag and drop them in the newly created PST file.

Open MS Outlook program.
Create a new PST file in the Outlook.
Select all the OST mailbox data to convert them to PST file format and then copy and paste all of them in the newly created PST file.

Method 3: Use Outlook Archive Feature
After enabling the archiving feature in Microsoft Outlook, emails will get automatically saved in PST file format. To do so, follow the below steps -

Open Microsoft Outlook.
Go to the File section.
Click on the Options.
Now, Go to the advanced section.
Click on Auto Archive settings…
Browse the location to define the path to save the resultant archived file.

Limitations
The more time-consuming and tedious conversion process.
The manual process does not support the conversion of corrupt OST files.
Technical expertise is required.
Risk of data loss during the process.

I hope you find this helpful.

Helpful?