How to Download Music from Tidal to iTunes

• Replies:2
Sophialing White
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 15, 2021, 7:56:28 AM via Website

iTunes allows users to not only access streaming music, buy favorite tunes but also upload local files from other sources. It gives users one place to collect and listen to all music – including playlists, podcasts, streaming radio stations, local files, and more.

These days, I'm attracted by Tidal songs with HiFi quality. And I have subscribed to its HiFi subscription at 19.99 per month. But to my surprise, I failed to download music from Tidal to iTunes. Based on this situation, I have done some researches and found the reasons and the solution to achieve this goal.

To avoid you encountering the same confusion, I will share with you my successful experience of transferring Tidal music to iTunes library.

Why You Can’t Download Music from Tidal to iTunes

Tidal provides over 70 million tracks with standard sound quality and HiFi sound quality for subscribers to enjoy music. Tidal is famous for its lossless audio quality. With a Tidal HiFi account, it's able to get lossless CD-quality and High-Res quality audio files. It could be a charming option for audiophiles.

But like other streaming music services, Tidal has its own limitations. Users with any subscription can only play Tidal music on authorized players and its own player, the Tidal app, or Web Player. Because Tidal playlists can be downloaded as local files on mobile devices. (There is no Download option for Mac and Windows computers.) And there is no way to transfer Tidal songs to other players without authorization.

Thus, if you'd like to download Tidal music to iTunes, a professional Tidal Music Downloader is necessary. It can not only download Tidal music to a computer but also convert Tidal songs to iTunes supported files.

Tool Required: AudFree Tidal Music Downloader

The tool I found is AudFree Tidal Music Downloader, which hits on No.1 place in this field. It can download and export Tidal songs to common audio files, like MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC. And it supports a Lossless output setting to encode Tidal songs losslessly. It can preserve the 100% lossless sound quality with ID3 tags. Now, let's see how to use it to download music from Tidal to iTunes library.

How to Download Music from Tidal to iTunes

Step 1. Set Tidal Music Output Format for iTunes

Launch AudFree Tidal Music Downloader and log in to your Tidal account. Then, you can customize the output settings. iTunes supports adding audio files encoded in MP3, AAC, and M4A. So, please click the top-right menu toolbar to choose 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' to choose the right output format and customize other audio parameters.

Step 2. Add Tidal Songs that You'd like to Add to iTunes

Now, search and find Tidal music in the built-in Web Player. Open it, you will see the blue button is a highlight. Please click it to load the Tidal playlist. In the adding window, you can select certain Tidal songs for download as you want.

Step 3 Start Downloading Tidal Music for iTunes

Simply press the "Convert" button to download Tidal music to your computer at a 5X conversion speed. After conversion, you can find them by clicking the 'History' button. All Tidal songs are local and available for adding to iTunes.

Step 4. Add Tidal Music to iTunes Library

Open the iTunes app, click the 'File' > 'Add File to Library' to find the Tidal music folder. When you locate it, please select and add Tidal songs to the iTunes library. Now, all Tidal songs are in the iTunes library, you can play Tidal music on iTunes.

In Conclusion

That's all to download music from Tidal to iTunes. If you'd like to transfer and play Tidal music, playlists on other players, and devices, you can also get support from AudFree Tidal Music Downloader. With the help of it, you can enjoy Tidal HiFi songs on all devices and players even without a Tidal account anymore.

teffy2021
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 15, 2021, 8:14:39 PM via Website

I suggest to use es.savefrom.net/download-from-instagram for download music for itunes. Open the iTunes app, click the 'File' > 'Add File to Library' to find the Tidal music folder. When you locate it, please select and add Tidal songs to the iTunes library. Now, all Tidal songs are in the iTunes library, you can play Tidal music on iTunes.

Helpful?
Jimmy_Wick
  • Forum posts: 35

Aug 27, 2022, 8:48:54 AM via Website

How to transfer albums from TIDAL to Apple Music?
Connect TIDAL (click on it in left panel)
Select the TIDAL albums you want to move (by checking the corresponding box in left of each album)
Select Apple Music as the destination (and connect this platform)
The process starts.

Regards,
J Wick

Helpful?