Is listening to online radio on the phone really possible?

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 34

May 14, 2021, 9:12:56 AM via Website

Hi everybody!
I'm a new member, I just listened to an online radio station on the site. But as far as I can see, it's quite possible.

In order to listen to radio online stations on your mobile phone you have to find a provider that provides this service. This is much easier than it used to be and most people are able to use this easily. There are many people who listen to live radio stations online on their phone and do not even realize it. The reason you need to have special software installed in order to listen to online radio stations on your phone is because many of the radio services deliver their programming through syndicated internet feeds.

Syndicated internet feeds are broadcast through broadband connections so that the signal can be distributed to all cell phones and PDAs around the world. It is easy to find all the online radio stations on your phone by searching for the name of the channel that you would like to listen to. Once you have found one you will be able to find it by clicking on the icon and will give you options such as listening online or listening to the radio stations live. You will be asked to pay a one time access fee, which usually requires a week's membership. This way you always have access to the online radio stations.

Another great way to listen to online radio stations on your phone is by downloading a program called FRS Plus. This is an easy to use program that will allow you to find stations all over the country. All you have to do is download the FRS Plus program and connect your phone to the internet. When you search for FRS Plus on your favorite search engine, you will be provided with links to websites where you can find radio stations all around the world. By finding a website through these links, you can have the opportunity to listen to as many online radio stations as you would like while driving your car or walking from place to place.

— modified on Jun 9, 2021, 11:19:54 AM

• Forum posts: 34

May 17, 2021, 6:34:37 AM via Website

I've never actually used a phone radio app before, it was recently mentioned on my phone.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 25

May 17, 2021, 11:25:09 AM via Website

Search on Play Store and find the good that have good reviews

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 36

May 17, 2021, 7:41:16 PM via Website

Any recommendations?
thanks !

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 7

May 20, 2021, 5:10:19 PM via Website

Hello,

We can also post this app on our blogs if you will share with us. Our team maintains couple of android blogs having millions of apps and games.

Thanks

Helpful?