How to manage Outlook data files without loosing the PST file due to corruption?

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 14, 2021, 2:36:16 PM via Website

Is there any way that I could manage my PST files, as it is already more than 50GB.

Best answer
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 14, 2021, 3:06:18 PM via Website

An oversized PST file always creates problems now or then. It's important to manage it on time or else it will lead to PST file corruption. However, there is no such utility provided by Microsoft to directly split or compact the PST file. In this type of problem generally, it's important to split or reduce PST size, and to do that you can either try a manual method or a professional tool.

In your case I would advise you to try a tool, which can not only split or compact your PST file but also repairs, merge, do password recovery, remove duplicate emails, delete or undelete mails, convert OST file to PST file whenever required. A large size PST file can lead to many types of errors like once you split PST there can be duplicate emails or your PST file got damaged.

You can try Stellar Toolkit for Outlook, as I also use the same tool for my PST file. It really helped me in protecting my PST file due to its advanced 8 modules.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 8

Apr 16, 2021, 12:44:11 AM via Website

Make sure you point it to the same pst-file and not another or you’ll corrupt your mail profile.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 5

May 1, 2021, 1:41:34 PM via Website

I am here with a solution that will help users to merge PST files manually and securely so just go with the solution that is mentioned here and get all posisble solution that will tell users how to merge PST files. Checku Out SysInfo Merge PST file tool

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 15

May 6, 2021, 7:27:18 PM via Website

Good answer

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 14, 2021, 5:22:03 PM via Website

You can smoothly work single software in merge PST items, I would recommend suggesting trying MailVita Merge PST for Mac utility that can easily remove duplicates PST items and merge unlimited PST items. It merges PST items according to contacts, Notes, and tasks Options. This software gets a free preview of files before the adding process begins. This software supports all Mac OS versions. You can download the free trial version for Mac Merge PST Software.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 18, 2021, 8:05:23 AM via Website

Try the Toolsbaer PST Merge Tool is the best Solution to Join various Outlook PST files into single PST files with support in all Version of Windows OS and Mac OS. Merge unlimited PST items such as Emails, Calendars, Notes, Takes and all as per users' needs or selected. Also removes the duplicates PST files in MS-Outlook. Merge unlimited PST files in ANSI and also UNICODE formats. This software supports all the latest and below versions of Mac OS & Windows OS. Users can try the demo version of the utility for free.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 23, 2021, 1:39:31 PM via Website

To merge multiple PST files you can find many tools. But this GainTools Merge PST Tool is one of the best & suitable software. This software merges multiple Outlook PST files in a quick time. It works with all the versions of Windows OS and MS Outlook and users can add ANSI as well as UNICODE. PST file type to merge. It conserves the data and ensures the folder hierarchy of PST files in the combined procedure. There is no file size limitation and you can merge PST files of any size.

Helpful?