Which VPN service is the most anonymous, quick, and dependable in 2021?

• Replies:10
  • Answered
wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Apr 7, 2021, 9:25:19 AM via Website

I've been looking for the best VPN service provider for both Mac and Win. Nonetheless, after reading some posts and web threads, I found several alternate worlds and sometimes dubious operations remain concealed and not instantly apparent.

Best answer
Trevor Brown
  • Forum posts: 11

Jun 3, 2021, 8:18:48 AM via Website

I would personally prefer Surfshark if you want a more dependable network and greater worldwide coverage. So you may take a closer look at Surfshark’s to check its legitimacy. The findings were astounding – Surfshark is highly secure to use, has numerous powerful security features that the ordinary VPN doesn’t provide, and is highly user-friendly.

Helpful?
wextio
OscarJesse
  • Forum posts: 8

Apr 7, 2021, 9:28:46 AM via Website

I'm having a problem on my device

Helpful?
Louise65
  • Forum posts: 1

May 7, 2021, 12:32:15 PM via Website

oksaasas

— modified on May 7, 2021, 12:32:53 PM

Helpful?
MasterJilz
  • Forum posts: 5

May 12, 2021, 10:59:59 PM via Website

Hidemyass is good for my opinion

Helpful?
wextio

May 24, 2021, 5:15:40 AM via Website

MasterJilz

Hidemyass is good for my opinion

Isn't it possible to compare other VPNs? Why not Nord and Express? I keep hearing about these two, but there are hundreds of results when I check for VPN on Google.

Helpful?
petrthomas
  • Forum posts: 24

May 25, 2021, 8:46:23 AM via Website

For what purpose you need to use a VPN? I mean for gaming, streaming or just access restricted content?
I used both Nord and Express but faced a major rise in my ping when i was connected to European servers.

Helpful?
wextio

May 25, 2021, 11:26:47 AM via Website

petrthomas

For what purpose you need to use a VPN? I mean for gaming, streaming or just access restricted content?
I used both Nord and Express but faced a major rise in my ping when i was connected to European servers.

With a VPN, I just want to access sites that would otherwise be blocked.

Helpful?
petrthomas

May 26, 2021, 9:22:29 AM via Website

wextio

petrthomas

You can just try free vpns for that, almost all of them can unblock all websites.

Helpful?
wextio

May 26, 2021, 12:52:48 PM via Website

petrthomas

wextio

petrthomas

You can just try free vpns for that, almost all of them can unblock all websites.

Yes, I tried that, but they slowed down my internet connection.

As a result, I hope to preserve a premium account, which would be quite useful in accomplishing my initial goal. What are your thoughts on the items on the list? https://www.cnet.com/news/best-vpn/

Helpful?
petrthomas

May 27, 2021, 8:21:44 AM via Website

I already mentioned 2 vpns from the list on cnet which i am not satisfied from. Can't relate any experience regarding the other 3 as i haven't tried them out yet.
I currently use Ivacy vpn, got it in a promotion for $1.33/month so i thought i can afford the risk at that price but fortunately it has been working fine for me.

Helpful?
Best answer
Trevor Brown
  • Forum posts: 11

Jun 3, 2021, 8:18:48 AM via Website

I would personally prefer Surfshark if you want a more dependable network and greater worldwide coverage. So you may take a closer look at Surfshark’s to check its legitimacy. The findings were astounding – Surfshark is highly secure to use, has numerous powerful security features that the ordinary VPN doesn’t provide, and is highly user-friendly.

Helpful?
wextio