How to convert MP4 to GIF

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 8

Sep 16, 2020, 9:35:54 AM via Website

The best conversion tool you can use to convert your MP4 videos to other file formats is iMyMac Video Converter. This tool supports a lot of file formats plus you can use it to edit your videos to make them look better. The videos are compressed losslessly which means there is no loss of quality. The tool allows you to play these videos as well. Conversion speeds are fast at 6x faster than the standard speeds because it supports hardware acceleration technology of graphics cards.

iMyMac Video Converter supports NVENC, AMD, NVIDIA CUDA, and Intel HD graphic cards. In addition, you can edit the hue, saturation, brightness, and contrast of your videos. Resolutions can be modified to your liking as it supports 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 4K.

• Forum posts: 8

Sep 16, 2020, 10:29:16 AM via Website

ezgif is the best mp4 to gif converter. Upload MP4, AVI, MOV, WEBM, FLV and other video files up to 100MB and create animated GIF images.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 26

Sep 18, 2020, 12:26:04 PM via Website

To convert MP4 to GIF :-

Upload mp4-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
Choose "to gif" Choose gif or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
Download your gif.

Hope this information is helpful to you.
Apps4Rent | O365CloudExperts | CloudDesktopOnline

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 6

Sep 21, 2020, 12:32:52 PM via Website

Thanks for the advice, I often come across a situation when I need to convert either to video or to GIF, and this is always difficult since I do not know good resources, but now I will try))<3

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 22, 2020, 9:53:04 AM via Website

Too many software can do this. I often use FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate. It's also a good choice. I can convert the video and audio into multiple formats. It attaches to some useful tools like GIF Maker and Video Compressor. Here are the steps.

Step 1. Click Add Files to add an MP4 to the video converter.
Step 2. Click Cut and move the starting & ending point to cut out the video clip that you want to make GIF from. And click Save to save the video clip.
Step 3. Adjust GIF Settings
Step 4. Click the Convert All button and wait till the conversion is completed. The converted GIF will be saved on your computer.

— modified on Sep 27, 2020, 8:57:07 AM

Helpful?
Recommended by NextPit