How to Play iTunes Music on Chromecast

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 17, 2020, 10:13:21 AM via Website

The easiest way you can play iTunes Music on Chromecast is by converting and downloading the songs first using AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter

Step 1. choose the output format

in this program, you can choose a more generic file format for your output so that it can be played on your Google Play Music. To be sure, you can opt for the MP3 file format. After choosing the MP3 file format, download your output.

Step 2. Upload Output to Google Play Music

Once you have the MP3 copies on your computer, you can now upload them on Google Play Music. From there you can cast your iTunes Music to Chromecast by syncing and tapping on the Chromecast tab. You will now be able to hear your iTunes songs on Chromecast audio.

Making both iTunes Music and Chromecast work together isn’t so hard. However, you need to find the most convenient option and that would be converting and downloading the songs with AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter. With the use of the AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter, there’s no need for you to worry about downloading any other apps to make the two programs compatible.

• Forum posts: 3

Aug 18, 2020, 11:18:34 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing, TunesKit Audio Converter works just fine for me. I have multiple devices to play iTunes on, and some of them sound better with wav file, this tool from TunesKit provides up to 6 output formats and of course it has wav in it, so I'm not considering changing it.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 19, 2020, 6:37:40 PM via Website

Thanks, very useful.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 26, 2020, 7:51:35 AM via Website

Nice sharing! But I had used to use DRmare iTunes Audio Converter. This tool is easy to use for me and it outputs high audio quality. And I can get iTunes music playable on other devices with ease.

Helpful?
Recommended by NextPit