- Forum posts: 17
Jul 30, 2020, 8:26:24 AM via Website
Jul 30, 2020 8:26:24 AM via Website
Tidal beats the likes of Spotify, Qobuz, Deezer, and Netflix to win the title of Product of the Year for the streaming category in 2019 What Hi-Fi? Awards. But there’s a common question that pops up when people want to switch from Spotify to Tidal — how do you transfer your playlists and favorites? Thankfully, there are a handful of services that can help you transfer Spotify playlist to Tidal.
Method 1. How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to Tidal
Some are paid-for and some are free. In our experience, the best of the free bunch is FreeMyMusic. It is an app available on iOS and Android devices that can transfer your playlists between a host of different music services. Here’s how to transfer Spotify playlist to Tidal free.
- Use your current Spotify platform as a source and start to transfer playlists music with FreeYourMusic.
- Select Tidal as a platform where you want to create a new playlist. All you need to do is just one button click!
- Find playlists, albums, or tracks you want to transfer from Spotify service to Tidal and select all the music you want to move.
- The transfer is finished. Your Spotify songs and playlists have been moved to Tidal and you can start enjoying it.
Method 2. How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to Tidal
Except for that app FreeYourMusic, Songshift is also available for iOS users who want to transfer playlist from Spotify to Tidal. With the help of Songshit, you are able to transfer Spotify playlist to Tidal on your iPhone or iPad with ease.
- Launch it and tap on the ‘+’ icon to Setup Source.
- On the next screen, tap on Connect Music Service to add Spotify.
- You can now Setup Source and select Spotify playlists you want to transfer to Tidal.
- Select a playlist and then go ahead and Setup Destination as Tidal.
- Repeat the same process to sign and give necessary permissions to Tidal. You can now select whether to create a new playlist or merge with an existing one. Tap on I’m Finished when done.
Method 3. How to Import Spotify Playlist to Tidal
With the above apps, you are able to transfer Spotify playlist to Tidal on your iOS or Android devices. But there is a limitation that you are allowed to transfer those tracks existed in the library of Tidal. If you have a Spotify Music Converter like Tunelf Spotify Music Converter, you don’t need to worry about this problem.
Tunelf Spotify Music Converter could help you download any track or playlist from Spotify and convert them to several popular audio formats. The most important is that all songs downloaded by Tunelf can be freely used anywhere and anytime.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotify Music Converter
• Convert encoded Spotify songs to other playable formats like WAV, MP3
• Download tracks, albums, playlists, podcasts, and artists without Premium
• Support the offline playback enabling you to stream Spotify on any players
• Transfer Spotify playlist to Amazon Music, Apple Music, Tidal, and more
Step 1. Upload Spotify Playlist to Tunelf Interface
Open Tunelf Spotify Music Converter on your computer and it will automatically load the Spotify app. You could log into Spotify with your personal credentials and navigate to your music library. Now you could drag and drop Spotify playlist you love to the interface of Tunelf or copy and paste the URL of the playlist to the search box on Tunelf interface.
Step 2. Set Output Audio Formats and Parameters
After all the songs have been added to the downloading list of Tunelf, you could configure the output audio parameters by clicking the “Format” button. There are six audio formats including MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B available on Tunelf, and you could set the output format as MP3. Also, you could adjust the audio quality like bit rate and sample rate.
Step 3. Convert Public Spotify Music to Tidal Music
Once all the setting is completed, you can click the “Convert” to start loading Spotify music tracks. Then Tunelf software will immediately download Spotify music to the folder you specified on your computer. You could browse all the downloaded songs in the converted list and locate the folder where you save Spotify music tracks.
Step 4. Start to import Spotify playlist to Tidal
Open the Tidal app on your computer. Directly copy the converted Spotify playlists and paste them to the Tidal folder. Then you can listen to Spotify music on Tidal freely. The songs of high quality will give you a wonderful music trip.