- Forum posts: 22
Jul 30, 2020, 8:18:50 AM via Website
Jul 30, 2020 8:18:50 AM via Website
YouTube is the most popular video hosting site on which users can upload music videos for being discovered by others. And it will be the competitor of Spotify, Apple Music, and other popular streaming music services. If you’re thinking about making the switch from Spotify to YouTube Music but don’t want to leave your playlists behind, there are a few services that enable you to transfer Spotify playlist to YouTube.
Method 1. How to Export Spotify Playlist to YouTube
For iOS users, you can download a free app Songshift from AppStore. It allows you to transfer unlimited songs between 2 music services. It supports many music platforms including Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, and more. Here’s how to transfer Spotify playlist to YouTube with it.
- Tap on it to sign in to Spotify.
- Now, tap on the ‘+’ icon and select Setup as Source.
- Select Spotify from the next screen and tap on Playlists. You will now choose the playlist that you want to transfer to YouTube Music.
- On the next screen, you will choose your Destination as YouTube Music. You can either create a New Playlist or add to an Existing Playlist.
- Tap on I’m Finished on the next screen to begin the playlist transfer process from Spotify to YouTube Music.
Method 2. How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to YouTube
Songshift offers an iOS app but no web or Android versions. If you are an Android user, you are not able to use Songshift to transfer Spotify playlist to YouTube. But there is an alternative of Songshit, that is, FreeYourMusic. Through it, you can also import Spotify playlist to YouTube.
- Use your current YouTube platform as a source and start to transfer playlists music with FreeYourMusic.
- Select Spotify as a platform where you want to create a new playlist. All you need to do is just one button click!
- Find playlists, albums, or tracks you want to transfer from YouTube service to Spotify and select all the music you want to move.
- The transfer is finished. Your YouTube songs and playlists have been moved to Spotify and you can start enjoying it.
Method 3. How to Convert Spotify Playlist to YouTube
Too many music services don’t make it easy to transport your playlists, but the coming of Spotify music converter has fixed the issue. With the help of Tunelf Spotify Music Converter, you can download any song or playlist from Spotify and convert them to DRM-free audio formats. Then you can really keep Spotify music and transfer Spotify playlist to YouTube with ease.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotify Music Converter
• Convert encoded Spotify songs to other playable formats like WAV, MP3
• Download tracks, albums, playlists, podcasts, and artists without Premium
• Support the offline playback enabling you to stream Spotify on any players
• Move Spotify playlist to Amazon Music, Apple Music, YouTube, and more
Step 1. Upload Spotify Playlist to Tunelf Interface
Open Tunelf Spotify Music Converter on your computer and it will automatically load the Spotify app. You could log into Spotify with your personal credentials and navigate to your music library. Now you could drag and drop Spotify playlists you love to the interface of Tunelf or copy and paste the URL of the playlist to the search box on Tunelf interface.
Step 2. Set Output Audio Formats and Parameters
After all the songs have been added to the downloading list of Tunelf, you could configure the output audio parameters by clicking the “Format” button. There are six audio formats including MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B available on Tunelf, and you could set the output format as MP3. Also, you could adjust the audio quality like bit rate and sample rate.
Step 3. Convert Public Spotify Music to Apple Music
Once all the setting is completed, you can click the “Convert” to start loading Spotify music tracks. Then Tunelf software will immediately download Spotify music to the folder you specified on your computer. You could browse all the downloaded songs in the converted list and locate the folder where you save Spotify music tracks.
Step 4. Start to Transfer Spotify Playlist to YouTube Music
There are two ways to upload your Spotify music to your YouTube music library. Drag your file(s) to any surface on music.youtube.com. Or Visit music.youtube.com and click on your profile picture > Upload music.