- Forum posts: 22
Jul 30, 2020, 8:08:05 AM via Website
Jul 30, 2020 8:08:05 AM via Website
In today’s media-driven world, music streaming has become a hot market and Spotify is one of the leading names in that market. For users, probably the best and simplest aspect of Spotify is that it has a large music library. However, there are lots of iOS users who prefer to use Apple Music on their devices. Is there a way to transfer Spotify playlists to Apple Music? Sure, and here we’ll share how to transfer playlist from Spotify to Apple Music.
Method 1. How to Import Spotify Playlist to Apple Music on the iPhone
This method isn’t the only way to move to Apple Music, but we’ve found it’s best if you’re also using an iPhone or iPad. The first thing to do is to download the Songshift app from the iOS App Store. Then follow these steps:
- Open Songshift on your iPhone or iPad and then tap the Songshift icon at the bottom to get started.
- Tap setup source, then tap the setup source tab.
- Find Spotify, then tap connect to enter your Spotify credentials.
- Do the same for Apple Music and go back to the setup source option to select Spotify.
- Select whether you’re moving an album, playlist, or song.
- Tap setup destination and select Apple Music.
- Choose your preferred option for copying — for example, a new playlist.
- Tap I’m finished.
SongShift will now migrate your music on your iPhone or iPad and when it’s done, you’ll have the chance to review the matches and confirm they’re correct before final completion.
Method 2. How to Move Spotify Playlist to Apple Music on the Android
If you are an Android user, you would like to move playlist from Spotify to Apple Music. Here you also need the help of a third-party tool called FreeYourMusic. Just first install the app on your phone and follow the below steps:
- Use your current Spotify platform as a source and start to transfer playlists music with FreeYourMusic.
- Select Apple Music as a platform where you want to create a new playlist. All you need to do is just one button click!
- Find playlists, albums, or tracks you want to transfer from Spotify service to Apple Music and select all the music you want to move.
- The transfer is finished. Your Spotify songs and playlists have been moved to Apple Music and you can start enjoying your new music streaming service.
Method 3. How to Convert Spotify Playlist to Apple Music on Mac and Windows
In some cases, you won’t be able to move music across because it’s not in the Apple Music library. Spotify has a number of exclusive live sessions, for example, that you can’t listen to outside of the service. However, thanks to the coming of Spotify music converter, you can eliminate any of these issues and convert Spotify to Apple Music with ease.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotify Music Converter
• Download tracks, albums, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks from Spotify
• Convert Spotify music to six audio formats like MP3, FLAC, and others
• Transfer Spotify library to Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal and more
• Preserve Spotify contents with the lossless audio quality and IDS tags
Step 1. Upload Spotify Playlist to Tunelf Interface
Open Tunelf Spotify Music Converter on your computer and it will automatically load the Spotify app. You could log into Spotify with your personal credentials and navigate to your music library. Now you could drag and drop Spotify playlist you love to the interface of Tunelf or copy and paste the URL of the playlist to the search box on Tunelf interface.
Step 2. Set Output Audio Formats and Parameters
After all the songs have been added to the downloading list of Tunelf, you could configure the output audio parameters by clicking the “Format” button. There are six audio formats including MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B available on Tunelf, and you could set the output format as MP3. Also, you could adjust the audio quality like bit rate and sample rate.
Step 3. Convert Public Spotify Music to Apple Music
Once all the setting is completed, you can click the “Convert” to start loading Spotify music tracks. Then Tunelf software will immediately download Spotify music to the folder you specified on your computer. You could browse all the downloaded songs in the converted list and locate the folder where you save Spotify music tracks.
Step 4. Transfer Playlists from Spotify to Apple Music
Launch the Apple Music app on your Mac, choose File > Add To Library or File > Import. Move on to locate a Spotify music file or folder, then click Open. If you add a Spotify music folder, all the Spotify music files it contains are added to your library. Or you can also drag a Spotify music file or folder from the Finder to the Music window to import it to Apple Music.