Download Spotify Premium APK 8.5.77.1043 Latest version 2020

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 22, 2020, 9:51:06 AM via Website

Spotify latest version 8.5.77.1043 is the undisputed king of music streaming apps. While Apple Music and others have tried to break into this area, Spotify is still leading
Spotify gives you a detailed analysis of your listening habits, with your favorite songs each year being presented to you in playlists and a host of interesting songs. There for you to review. You can enjoy your old favorite songs, the songs you have recently or the rare songs you keep coming back for years, all in one convenient place.
Spotify makes music discover an important element of its service. When you finish listening to the album or playlist, you will automatically start the Radio session based on the tracks. This is a simple way to find similar songs that you will probably love
Download Spotify Premium APK for free at techbigs.com/spotify-premium.html and enjoy all the great features this platform has to offer for free. You can have up to 10,000 songs offline to listen anytime, anywhere, want to create playlists and share with friends, and more, all for free. Try it now!

— modified on Sep 25, 2020, 10:37:59 AM

• Forum posts: 4

Aug 18, 2020, 4:56:29 AM via Website

Thanks. Is this Spotify Premium APK safe? My Spotify account has been suspended in the early of this year and I have to apply for a new one. Now I am using AudKit Spotify Music Converter to avoid encountering the same trouble again. It works really great on downloading Spotify tracks for offline listening with blocking the ads.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 19, 2020, 4:36:51 AM via Website

there is no such thing as free Spotify app, the free account doesn't work, you can't get the premium this way, and guys, don't waste your time finding another "free account" or "free apps". it's totally worthless. there is another way to download premium music by loading this soft called AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter on your computer, it works really well, you can just drag the music on Spotify to this soft, then you can enjoy it.

— modified on Aug 19, 2020, 4:37:42 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 7, 2020, 7:52:24 AM via Website

I have tried this tool but couldn't download it successfully. As I'm eager to use Spotify music offline, so I paid for the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to download and convert Spotify songs as offline files, which are encoded in MP3 format. Now, I can listen to Spotify 10,000 songs offline as well.
Could I confirm whether there is another detailed tutorial to get your way work well? If yes, I can also try it again to see which way is better?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 13

Sep 8, 2020, 11:36:19 AM via Website

Before I'll try this app, I'm also wondering whether it's a safe way to download Spotify songs. Does anyone has used this method? I'm now a free user of Spotify yet cannot download Spotify songs for offline listening. I'm deciding to upgrade to the premium but my friend recommended using TunesKit Spotify Converter. I've tried it and it can help me download all the songs from Spotify and convert Spotify to MP3 with lossless quality. Quite good. Yet I need to pay for it. I'll try it again and will pay for it if it's really good.

Helpful?
Recommended by NextPit