Download Spotify Premium 8.5.60.1013 Latest Version 2020

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 5

May 26, 2020, 5:47:32 AM via Website

• Hello!
    I am a regular listener on the spotify app, I regularly download spotify premium apk at the prestigious apkmouse site and feel great.
  • I love this app because the feature of the current spotify premium app is listening to music and the fastest free updates.
    Who used it?

— modified on Jun 2, 2020, 9:33:04 AM

• Forum posts: 16

Jun 2, 2020, 4:57:16 PM via Website

Hey, Never heard about it tbh

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 19, 2020, 6:45:56 PM via Website

Well, well nice hint, how can I do it too, it's like free premium!?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 21, 2020, 5:48:20 PM via Website

This is a great app to use most of 2020

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 19

Dec 31, 2020, 3:31:59 AM via Website

Thanks for your sharing. But I have a Spotify app on my computer. And I can download music from it without premium. To make it, I use the Spotify Downloader for Windows. It helps me to get Spotify songs as a free Spotify user and save the songs on my computer for using with ease.
Besides, there is a big and special offers for this smart tool. If you want to own one, you could go to the page: https://www.drmare.com/special/xmas-sales/ to learn more.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 21

Dec 31, 2020, 6:05:57 AM via Website

Hope this helps you guys to hear Spotify for absolutely free without any ads

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 13, 2021, 9:14:33 AM via Website

May I ask is it safe ?
I heard that once your account has been detected the use of Spotify APK, you will receive a message. It will inform you that your Spotify account would get suspended or terminated. is that true?I am using Tunelf Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify music for offline listening now.

Helpful?
Recommended by NextPit