How content marketing can help your Ecommerce business Internationally?

• Replies:2
  • Answered
  • Forum posts: 4

May 5, 2020, 11:10:17 AM via Website

Content marketing is all about creating and delivering content with the purpose of attracting customers and purchasers.

Best answer
  • Forum posts: 1

May 5, 2020, 2:12:58 PM via Website

Content Marketing is very important for a service-based business. According to Google, algorithms content plays a very big role in a service-based business. Being a top digital marketing agency in Chennai, we believe that every business is unique and hence requires a separate implementation of tactics and methods.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 15

Jul 20, 2020, 12:16:16 PM via Website

I would say that content marketing plays a vital role in every business, and a company should be careful with what they post. Many marketing campaigns fail because of the inappropriate and offensive content they create and try to spread to the audience. Many of the digital campaigns are blocked by Google, Facebook, and etc. Because the content doesn’t correspond with the rules of those platforms. I always prefer simple marketing campaigns with the not so “wordy” content. When everything is said in a simple and easy to understand language. Recently, I’ve found one website where a guy easily explains different software. He made some things clear, which seemed too complicated before. Maybe it’s a part of the campaign, but it doesn’t look like a “push sale technique” for me, which also makes a positive impression of a brand.

— modified on Jul 27, 2020, 9:29:29 AM

Helpful?