How to define business terms for an eCommerce website?

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 24, 2020, 11:22:23 AM via Website

You must understand that an Ecommerce platform needs high levels of trust than the conventional Brick and Mortar store. The reason is quite obvious. In the traditional shop, you interact with people in person. In the virtual store, you need to rely on the system.

• Forum posts: 14

Nov 18, 2020, 8:55:43 PM via Website

Agree, but in the last year I see plenty of them that have great ratings on websites like trustpilot, but when it comes to real experience you are scammed in different ways! I was there, on first seat waiting for things to come that never came by fact. Not acceptable.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 18, 2020, 9:20:05 PM via Website

Both of them are under question with new platforms, I more fan to use old ones with reputation and trust.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 16

Nov 18, 2020, 9:23:07 PM via Website

What are those platforms, you use!? Thank you, sir. I’m asking because I have a guide with a special list https://iliketodabble.com/best-selling-apps claiming to be best on the market for selling stuff you have home and buying different electronics. They are very handy to me, and I am well glad about their services. Some have technical difference or some details that make them different with others but that is something individual to each seller/buyer. I wanted to share with others to know some opinions maybe by experience or knowledge it could help me out, not to waste a lot of time and efforts in vain.

— modified on Nov 19, 2020, 3:04:58 PM

Helpful?
Recommended by NextPit