OST to PST Converter to Fix OST errors

• Replies:8
  • ClosedNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 31, 2019, 11:37:41 AM via Website

InQuit OST to PST Converter can also work on offline mood, this converter is the best option for the data conversion and with the help of this tool, you can see the preview of the conversion before the actual conversion is done. InQuit OST to PST Converter help you to convert your data into various formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, MSG, vCal, vCard, etc. This tool is best for the data conversion because there will be no data loss after converting the data. InQuit OST to PST Converter you can work on all the versions of MS Outlook 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1,10 (32bit & 64bit). You can export your corrupt data into new PST data which include Emails, inbox, outbox, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, contacts, calendars, notes (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time). Try the free demo version of the converter to convert 30 emails for free.

Read More Info: inquit-ost-to-pst-converter-toolbox.en.softonic.com

Jan 1, 2020, 5:28:53 AM via Website

There are multiple solutions available for converting OST file to PST file format. You can google this solution. Last time I used a solution for the same issue and got a great result with this Mailvita OST to PST Converter tool for Mac. I will recommend you to download this OST to PST software for Mac. The free trial version which transfers the first 10 items from each folder.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 1, 2020, 6:21:46 AM via Website

With the help of Softaken OST to PST Converter Software to move OST to PST file without any changes. This tool simply transfers OST files into PST file format. The software will not ask you for the size of OST files to transfer PST files. This is truthful software to use this software. It also supports windows like this:- Win 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.

— modified on Jan 1, 2020, 6:22:37 AM

Helpful?

Jan 1, 2020, 7:49:23 AM via Website

There are multiple solutions available for converting OST to PST file format. You can google this solution. Last time I used a solution for the same issue and got a great result with this same tool converter tool. I will recommend you to download this OST to PST converter. The free trial version which transfers the first 10 items from each folder.

Helpful?

Jan 4, 2020, 7:09:41 AM via Website

Just go and use this Gaintools OST to PST Converter software for complete solution and helps to find all problems to regain and convert OST to PST file along with emails, calendars, contacts, notes, task and all other item folders. Exchange your OST to PST Converter tool take amazing power for convert your OST file to multiple formats such as PST, EMLX, EML, MSG, MBOX and other formats. This tool supports all versions of MS Outlook and MS Windows.

Helpful?

Jan 4, 2020, 4:14:41 PM via Website

Work fine

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 8, 2020, 11:36:26 AM via Website

A glorious way to deal with convert OST files and give the shielded technique to export OST to PST with various OST mailbox things into PST Outlook things arranges through using eSoftTools OST to PST conversion Software. This application has a wise system to restorer OST email data and different things of Exchange customers to export OST into different kinds of positions PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, and HTML document with whole mailbox things, etc

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 9, 2020, 11:15:56 AM via Website

If you want to import OST file items into PST file then I would like to make your focus on eSoftTools OST to PST Converter application. That gives you power to make the whole conversion of OST file without installation of MS Outlook. This tool has no file size limitations and you can change unlimited OST files to PST without any data loss. It has the capability to convert the OST file into various different file formats like- PST, MBOX, CSV, EML, MSG, vCard, HTML, etc. The software always maintains data safe and recover lost files due to error while converting the OST files to PST. You can easily convert up to 50 emails from OST file to PST free with its free demo version.

Helpful?

Jan 27, 2020, 7:48:07 AM via Website

Try ToolsGround OST to PST Converter software, this OST file conversion software perfectly recovers and convert OST file to several Outlook file formats like PST, EML, MSG, ICS, vCard, HTML, MHTML and MBOX. This software supports all MS Outlook versions includes Outlook 2016 versions.

Helpful?
Recommended by NextPit