Yahoo Backup

• Replies:15
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 28, 2019, 7:43:05 AM via Website

Can anyone guide me on how can I save my yahoo emails to MBOX file format?

Dec 28, 2019, 7:51:47 AM via Website

Simple and efficient solutions are available for taking Yahoo backup. You can download this Softaken Yahoo Backup Software and convert or export all mailbox items from Yahoo to PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, and MSG file format. You can suggest this utility to others.

Helpful?

Dec 28, 2019, 12:21:00 PM via Website

There's button to do it. Pay attention.

Helpful?

Dec 30, 2019, 5:53:38 AM via Website

Download all emails from yahoo server to a laptop or hard drive easily with Datavare Yahoo Backup Application this backup utility developed for windows operating system to take all backup from Yahoo server to PST, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file extensions.

— modified on Dec 31, 2019, 7:48:27 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 1, 2020, 11:13:35 AM via Website

There are several third party applications that can you help you that. However, it is recommended to double check and download from a credible developer.

Helpful?

Jan 9, 2020, 7:44:35 AM via Website

Try amazing and effective Yahoo backup for Mac software. Download Mailvita Yahoo Backup for Mac Utility which has effective features that help the user to backup their important emails from various folders including inbox, outbox, items, etc. The backup files can be opened using MS Outlook, Entourage, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird and many more. The software can be accessed by both technical and non- technical users and provide instant backup without any data loss. This application supports all Mac OS versions.

Helpful?

Jan 20, 2020, 10:13:33 AM via Website

Easy and efficient solutions are available for taking Yahoo backup. you can download this Gaintools Cloud Backup Tool and convert or export all mailbox items from Yahoo to PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, and MSG file format. You can advise this utility to others.

Helpful?

Feb 17, 2020, 10:07:36 AM via Website

Download all emails from yahoo server to a laptop or hard drive easily with Toolsground Yahoo Email Backup Utility this backup utility developed for windows operating system to take all backup from Yahoo server to PST, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file extensions.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 25

Mar 18, 2020, 7:30:23 AM via Website

You can easily backup all your Yahoo data by manual techniques. However, you can backup the data only in one format. So, in this case I would suggest you of Shdatarescue Yahoo backup tool with this tool you can backup your data in multiple file format.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 13, 2020, 8:08:37 AM via Website

Hey

I would like to suggest a utility SysInfoTools Yahoo backup which will Backup and downloads Gmail Emails to a computer or an external Hard Drive. You can even try the free demo version of the utility. To have an idea about the tool.

Helpful?

Apr 5, 2021, 9:57:38 AM via Website

If you want to convert or transfer Yahoo Mail backup to MBOX file format then you can easily convert or transfer it. As you know there are many software and solution in markets as we know but, I suggest you one of the amazing reliable solutions for you to create Yahoo backup i.e. Yahoo Mail Backup Tool. Yahoo Mail Backup Tool allows the users to move the desired mailbox items to a specific location. To back up and download the data from the Yahoo account, users can choose any path from their system, and then all the data will be saved into that path. The location can only be provided by the users at the time of the saving process. Go to the link for more information mention above.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 94

Apr 5, 2021, 12:17:17 PM via Website

Email users can save the emails in Outlook, MSG, EML, MBOX, and TXT format with the "SysInfo Yahoo Backup" tool. Often imports Yahoo! addresses, Outlook.com, and all other customers.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 13, 2021, 12:58:36 PM via Website

Always go to collect the secure CubexSoft Yahoo Mail Backup Software that can save your Yahoo data to PST Outlook, MBOX, EML, EMLx, PDF, and many other file formats. So, without any worry you can access the complete software which also supports batch function, save attachment, selective backup, etc.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 13, 2021, 8:52:07 AM via Website

Recently, I opt for a professional solution to manage my Yahoo account. As per my experience, first I accept the fact that it is a tough job to decide which software should we try to do this task. There are various software solutions available in the market. I faced this issue too however, after the recommendation of my associate I tried the free demo version of Aryson Yahoo Email Backup Tool. After experiencing its amazing features I purchased it and now this software is taking care of my Yahoo account. It helped me a lot to manage my account. I must recommend at least go for its free demo.

Helpful?

Aug 20, 2021, 8:10:47 PM via Website

After facing the issue with my Yahoo Mail account I recently moved to the professional solution. Now, I am using Cigati Yahoo Email Backup Software, and it really helped me a lot to take the backup of my Yahoo Mail data. Additionally, it also provides the facility to migrate your Yahoo email data into various email clients. It has some advanced features that are very helpful in performing the task. You can visit the official website to download the free version of this software and also you can learn more about this Yahoo Email Backup Software.

Helpful?