Yahoo Backup

• Replies:9
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 28, 2019, 7:43:05 AM via Website

Can anyone guide me on how can I save my yahoo emails to MBOX file format?

• Forum posts: 2

Dec 28, 2019, 7:51:47 AM via Website

Simple and efficient solutions are available for taking Yahoo backup. You can download this Softaken Yahoo Backup Software and convert or export all mailbox items from Yahoo to PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, and MSG file format. You can suggest this utility to others.

Helpful?

Dec 28, 2019, 12:21:00 PM via Website

There's button to do it. Pay attention.

Helpful?

Dec 30, 2019, 5:53:38 AM via Website

Download all emails from yahoo server to a laptop or hard drive easily with Datavare Yahoo Backup Application this backup utility developed for windows operating system to take all backup from Yahoo server to PST, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file extensions.

— modified on Dec 31, 2019, 7:48:27 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 1, 2020, 11:13:35 AM via Website

There are several third party applications that can you help you that. However, it is recommended to double check and download from a credible developer.

Helpful?

Jan 9, 2020, 7:44:35 AM via Website

Try amazing and effective Yahoo backup for Mac software. Download Mailvita Yahoo Backup for Mac Utility which has effective features that help the user to backup their important emails from various folders including inbox, outbox, items, etc. The backup files can be opened using MS Outlook, Entourage, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird and many more. The software can be accessed by both technical and non- technical users and provide instant backup without any data loss. This application supports all Mac OS versions.

Helpful?

Jan 20, 2020, 10:13:33 AM via Website

Easy and efficient solutions are available for taking Yahoo backup. you can download this Gaintools Cloud Backup Tool and convert or export all mailbox items from Yahoo to PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, and MSG file format. You can advise this utility to others.

Helpful?

Feb 17, 2020, 10:07:36 AM via Website

Download all emails from yahoo server to a laptop or hard drive easily with Toolsground Yahoo Email Backup Utility this backup utility developed for windows operating system to take all backup from Yahoo server to PST, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file extensions.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 27

Mar 18, 2020, 7:30:23 AM via Website

You can easily backup all your Yahoo data by manual techniques. However, you can backup the data only in one format. So, in this case I would suggest you of Shdatarescue Yahoo backup tool with this tool you can backup your data in multiple file format.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 13, 2020, 8:08:37 AM via Website

Hey

I would like to suggest a utility SysInfoTools Yahoo backup which will Backup and downloads Gmail Emails to a computer or an external Hard Drive. You can even try the free demo version of the utility. To have an idea about the tool.

Helpful?
Recommended by NextPit