Maria Shpatserman
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 4, 2017, 8:29:24 PM via Website

Category: Educational, logic, kid's
Developer: Maria Shpatserman
Interface language: English, Russian 
Current version:  1.0.15
System requirements: Android 4.1+ or later 
What’s new: Added localization with German language.
Download from Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.netunix.childtests
The game for children of 3-4 years old "Child Tests" contains logic tasks. With this game you will be able to teach your children at home, in the car, on the train or in another place convenient for you. The app contains tasks which improve children speech, attention, thinking; help with math, teach about the surrounding world and many other things. Teaching children through games brings not only benefits but also pleasure. Adults should help to study with the application by reading the task and setting time to solve it. Some of the tests are no interactive, they need an oral answer to a question, which improves children speech. Most of the questions are interactive with choosing right options. Some tasks in the game involve selecting pairs of correct answers. These tasks improve children's logic. Also, there are questions in which the child should "draw" a correct answer, for example, find a way out of the maze. At first you should click on the "edit" button and then in the window appeared draw an answer with your finger or a stylus pen.
SCREENSHOTS:
imageimageimageimageimageimage

— modified on Jul 30, 2017, 10:06:00 PM

Maria Shpatserman

Aug 4, 2017, 2:01:28 PM via Website

Current version is 1.0.16.
Previously added localization with German language.

ninhlee
  • Forum posts: 48

Aug 11, 2017, 9:10:27 AM via Website

Good game. This will help children develop their ability to think very well. good luck for your game !

Maria Shpatserman

Francis Golden

Aug 11, 2017, 10:14:55 AM via Website

Sweet, looks very nice I wish I had these kinds of games when I was a kid. :D

Maria Shpatserman

Bruce Lane
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 11, 2017, 6:42:55 PM via Website

Hello Maria Shpatserman you app looks very good and colorful if you need to improve its downloads you can get it from asoworkers.
I personally get my app visibility from their ASO services and they have very cheap rates. :)
or you can communicate to their Skype: asoworkers