Learn Music Now - free app

• Replies:1
Nacho Jordi
  • Forum posts: 79

Apr 29, 2017, 12:21:15 AM via Website

Learning music is an ability that can enrich every person's life; you don't have to be a Beethoven or a Jim Hendrix to enjoy the simple pleasure of playing or writing your own songs.

However, the first steps can sometimes be intimidating; to solve that, this app offers a collection of video starters for the main areas of music (guitar, piano, singing, drumming and composition), selected by a seasoned musician with the purpose to give you an overview of musical possibilities so you can take it from there.

Technology puts at your fingers all the resources you need to learn; so don't let lack of experience or old prejudices hold you back. learn music now!!!

Play Store

David Harris

David Harris
  • Forum posts: 3

May 15, 2017, 10:30:14 AM via Website

Hello Nacho Jordi,

Great app you have shared here, i am an also a developer of Music Cube - the free Music Player App for Android! When I was a kid, thoughts of making my own Android default music player were the most satisfying thoughts that I had. Now, after chasing my dreams and grasping them tightly, I am finally done with my music app that totally fulfills the true requirements of a perfect music player app. Please have look at my first app: