Why app reviews are important?

• Replies:22
Zoe Young
  • Forum posts: 26

Sep 5, 2016, 11:26:03 AM via Website

Why these reviews have so much importance?

Feedback and branding are both major features in building your app’s reputation. The name says it all, a brand name is what catches a user’s eye because brand is a sign of trust and success. After branding you study your competition and build counter strategies to make your app stand out. Now you choose the right keywords which will help the users look for your app more effectively. Now with these steps your application has been launched but now what factor will determine its popularity and selling capabilities? Simple, the reviews and the ratings.

Why Do You Buy Android reviews?

Buy Android Reviews
Reviews and ratings are what keep you in the competition. These reviews depend upon the experience of the user downloading your app. But the unfortunate scenario is that not all users leave reviews which can be a setback. In order to enhance your app’s reviews you can try buying app reviews. People trust the users and they will trust the ratings.
Buy android reviews from reliable websites can be a turning point for your application, check out the following benefits of buying app reviews:

Most people tend to be extra sure before they use anything. What will draw the probability of them finding your app frequently is the positive reviews. Buy android reviews will increase the probability of the user finding your app more frequently than the rest.
A trusted app review buying website can ensure an increase in your app’s ranking without violating any rules. These websites provide authentic and positive reviews about your app.
The reviews you will buy will detailed and informative. Most of the reviews would seem like a spam if they just say that the app is great. In order to convince users these reviews must reflect a sense of being used and known.

'Edit by Admin: Link to external site removed.

— modified on Sep 5, 2016, 12:15:47 PM by moderator

Methew Bond
  • Forum posts: 88

Sep 6, 2016, 10:23:56 AM via Website

I agree with you , app reviews is most important part for app promotion. In general app reviews either paid or user written. Usually developer do user written because though that developer knowing the new suggestion for app , how much like your app , etc....

Zoe Young

Sep 8, 2016, 5:37:26 AM via Website

@Methew Bond

Yeah, app reviews including organic install and ratings are all important.

For your information, it is not only the matter of reviews, but also the app quality.

Review reality: The reviews should be organic from real users who will install, rate and review your app with their real devices.
Review quality: It means the review content should be high quality, instead one simple words like good app, good game or I like it.

Also, the reviews should be shown in the Store after Store checked and will not delete it(It may be deleted, but it is not so often)

http://www.bestreviewapp.com BestReviewApp can help you on this kind of service.

Good luck!

— modified on Sep 8, 2016, 5:37:52 AM

Marlene Saffan
  • Forum posts: 9

Sep 8, 2016, 8:37:14 AM via Website

Apps reviews are essential because we need to know the app is working well.

Linu S.
  • Forum posts: 77

Sep 8, 2016, 9:45:18 AM via Website

App reviews are helpful when we have to download apps to understand the popularity of the app among the current users..

Methew Bond
  • Forum posts: 88

Sep 8, 2016, 9:50:29 AM via Website

@Zoe Young

Thanks for sharing such a nice information.....

— modified on Sep 8, 2016, 9:50:52 AM

Zoe Young

Sep 9, 2016, 10:10:46 AM via Website

@OliviaRodin
Yeah, it is right. When we do not know an app, we only can get information from the app details and other's ratings and reviews.

AppiGuru
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 6, 2016, 6:38:56 AM via Website

App reviews are important to ensure end users get the best quality apps. App reviews are most important part of app promotion. App reviews are helpful when someone wants to download apps to understand the popularity of the app among the users.

Serena Carter
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 6, 2016, 10:28:10 AM via Website

We can tell from Reviews whether this app is worth downloading and giving a try.

cristoforos p.
  • Forum posts: 41

Dec 9, 2016, 9:59:40 PM via Website

Must know that a big amount of reviews are fake. Either good or bad reviews. Some reviews are coming from competitors and some from close friends.

prasanna
  • Forum posts: 39

Dec 18, 2016, 4:39:16 PM via Website

App reviews are definitely important, as it can give you a clear idea on how this app performing, but generally there are fake reviews which are positive, I request people to ignore those kind of apps. Creating fake reviews is not going to be a great strategy, Google algo will find you and once they find you, your ranking will go down.

Namal Kodagode
  • Forum posts: 15

Dec 20, 2016, 8:21:02 AM via Website

Since app reviewing will be helpful for the person or developer who has released the application. I will always download the application and use it. If I am satisfied I will give reviews to that application. Please do so

marshalali
  • Forum posts: 20

Dec 20, 2016, 7:48:58 PM via Website

thanks for this good post

prasanna

Jan 28, 2017, 9:52:42 PM via Website

Reviews help the other users to judge the emotions, judge whether there is any flaw in functionality. Reviews are going to be the number one key factor that determine the rankings of an app.

Sara Tylor
  • Forum posts: 14

Jul 3, 2018, 10:02:36 AM via Website

Yup, I am agree with you, App Reviews and Rating are very important for any app to get high ranking on the app store.

rovinnewman
  • Forum posts: 12

Jul 3, 2018, 10:12:08 AM via Website

I think app review is really really important. without it one cannot improve their app for their user.

rovinnewman

Jul 3, 2018, 10:13:12 AM via Website

Whenever I go to download any app, I always check the review of the app. I think nowadays it really does play an important role before downloading the app.

CyberShrew

Jul 13, 2018, 3:43:13 AM via Website

Pretty sure purchasing reviews is against Googles terms of service, never mind unethical.

Nisha Joshi
  • Forum posts: 38

Jul 13, 2018, 8:55:15 AM via Website

As per the customer think - if they buy anything then they will get advice to the product by others. The reviews of the apps works like same, if your apps reviews are good then you will be in eye of user otherwise no one will use your apps.

Elizabeth Watkins
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 29, 2018, 10:09:47 PM via Website

Hi there,

I completely agree, app reviews plays a big part in promoting an app. I've heard many android application developers talking about how paid reviews help them in app promotion.

ChiliGames Mobile
  • Forum posts: 16

Sep 14, 2018, 11:41:16 PM via Website

Reviews are also a part of ASO. Where as certain words that are often repeated on reviews can end you up on keywords you least expect your app to be on.

steveanderson1610
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 1, 2018, 12:05:08 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing these nice insights. App reviews are important and specifically which originates from a user. Reviews can collectively say about how well the app is being used and accepted by users.

prasanna

Dec 17, 2019, 6:41:22 AM via Website

Getting true reviews is very important for any app growth and popularity. Only when many users are downloading the app you could able to see reviews coming inside frequently. It is important to make sure many eyeballs view your app.