How to Import Music from Computer to Huawei P9

• Replies:23
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 35

Apr 12, 2016, 9:25:22 AM via Website

Transfer Music from Computer to Huawei P9

Huawei P9 was released as a new global flagship smartphone on last Wednesday, its big claim to fame is a pair of Leica-certified cameras. The 5.2-inch Huawei P9 has a traditional 12-megapixel camera, but right next to it is another, monochrome 12-megapixel module. Working together, the two sensors can improve contrast in photos by 50 percent and triple the light information taken in by the phone.

Key Features for Huawei P9

How to Sync Songs from Computer to Huawei P9 at Ease

Generally, transferring several songs from PC to Huawei P9 can be an easy job via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Or you can also use a USB Cable to transfer music from PC to Huawei P9. But what if you got hundreds even thousands of music to transfer? What should we do to make the music transfer more quickly and efficiently?

Syncios Free Huawei Music Transfer would do you favor. As a professional music transfer designed for Huawei P9, it can be used to import music from computer to Huawei P9 with three steps.

How to Transfer Music to Huawei P9
*Step 1*. Download and install Syncios on your computer and then connect your Huawei P9 to computer via USB cable.

Step 2. Under My devices, click Media on the left panel, all of songs and detail information will be listed out as picture showed below.

karensavana
  • Forum posts: 17

Apr 15, 2016, 8:45:44 AM via Website

For importing music from computer to Android phones, like HUAWEI P9, it is possible to connect your phone to PC and use the mouse to drag the music items to the destination device because it would be read as a disk.
If you tend to use another way, I think a thing called TunesGo can work for this case. It is a music manager to allow you to transfer music between phones and PC/iTunes.

— modified on Apr 15, 2016, 9:10:10 AM

Deactivated Account

Olivia Black
  • Forum posts: 15

Jun 16, 2016, 11:49:15 AM via Website

I am thinking Android Manager might help. Tried this Syncios, but did not work out so well. So, I google it and find this program. Importing music from the PC to an Android Phone, like Huawei, is one of the things it can do. Well, I'm done with all those tools, which are not designed for daily use.

Rweethy

Jul 15, 2016, 9:57:41 AM via Website

Try one android assistant ...

gladysthing
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 7, 2016, 8:28:14 PM via Website

you're right. this app does not work well. whenever i tried it can't.

Christian Hannah
  • Forum posts: 22

Aug 26, 2016, 10:53:47 AM via Website

Here suggest you to import music to Android phone from computer with a third-party program.
Firstly, Install the software and connect your Huawei P9 to computer via USB sport.
Then choose "Music"and mark what you like to import and click "Add" to begin.
Now, songs that you have selected will be transferred to your Android device.

Edit by Admin: Link to external website removed.

— modified on Aug 26, 2016, 11:16:05 AM by moderator

Linu S.
  • Forum posts: 77

Aug 26, 2016, 11:03:21 AM via Website

1:Click "Import" button
2: choose songs on computer.
or
you are also allowed to directly drag and drop song from computer to Huawei P9.

Rosie Lukaszczyk
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 26, 2016, 11:53:24 AM via Website

I could not do this no matter how hard I tried. I could not even get the computer to recognise the 32gB SD card I had brought. Then, I tried the connecting cable from a Logitech Harmony 600 remote control and now everything works perfectly. I don't know why but I saw online that they are different.

SamiJulie
  • Forum posts: 21

Oct 19, 2016, 9:32:26 AM via Website

I think there can be two methods to complete this task.
1. Connect your Huawei to computer and then your computer will detect your phone and shows you your data on your phone. Choose music on your phone and create a folder on your PC. Then you can copy and paste sons you like.
2. If you feel like to do this with an another easier way. You can search Android Transfer on RecoveryAndroid studio. It is a useful tool for you to transfer data from Android to PC.

Kirti gohil
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 19, 2016, 10:27:42 AM via Website

my friend has issue with transferMusic from Computer to Huawei P9 but i have sent this post to him and he has solved this issue.

Thank you guys!

karensavana

nowk
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 8, 2016, 7:53:47 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing this, actually, there're many methods to import music from computer to android device.
try this android file transfer

— modified on Dec 19, 2016, 7:14:46 AM

kaku kou
  • Forum posts: 5

Jul 20, 2017, 4:39:24 AM via Website

Thank you for sharing this!

deveauwelle32
  • Forum posts: 26

Sep 6, 2017, 11:30:22 AM via Website

It could not be difficult to import the music form computer to Huawei P9, the best choice is to select a profeeional tool, and MobiKin Assistant for Android program can help you do this thing without any risk.
You just connect the device to computer, and you will see a funtion of " Import" on the main interface, then make sure of the music that you want to import. Wait for a while, it is finished.

— modified on Sep 7, 2017, 4:05:47 AM

smalling123

Astria
  • Forum posts: 12

Sep 29, 2017, 8:58:09 AM via Website

We don't yet know if the OP is trying to transfer Gmail contacts. Even on Android phones, it's possible to store contacts locally on the phone and not in Gmail.

rogervs
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 13, 2017, 2:39:49 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing this. I am using MusConv.com tool, and it also helps me to import my playlist from one player to another.

Sunny
  • Forum posts: 21

Nov 1, 2017, 3:14:06 AM via Website

Hi there! I think you have two options:
First, using a USB cable. But it is slow sometimes.
Second, try to use AirMore . It allows you to transfer music between PC and phone with a few steps. I have countless music to transfer and it helped me a lot. Maybe you will like it...

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Nov 2, 2017, 9:21:37 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing the useful information..

smalling123
  • Forum posts: 30

Dec 8, 2017, 10:00:42 AM via Website

Hello, when you want to import the music file from computer to Huawei P9 phone, it is simple.
Firstly, you should plug your phone into computer via usb, then wait for detection.
After connecting the device, it is time to move the music from download files to your phone directly.

— modified on Dec 11, 2017, 6:31:30 AM

Annie Lee
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 12, 2017, 11:19:21 AM via Website

In order to prevent unlicensed sharing, iTunes digital files are encrypted by Fairplay DRM technology. But as for iTunes music, they have released from DRM protection from 2009. But if you would like to remove DRM from iTunes purchased music and transfer them to Honor 9, you can have a try of TunesKit Audio Converter, which can work on Apple music, iTunes music, audiobook, and more.
Maybe you might like to remove DRM from iTunes movies and TV shows for watching them on Android devices. DRmare M4V Converter seems a smart choice for you to do that, since it can work at both iTunes rentals and purchases at 30X faster speed.

Jerry Noah

Sep 30, 2018, 12:40:13 PM via Website

I think the best way is to use AirMore. It's a free online tool to transfer data between phones and computers.

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Mar 8, 2019, 2:58:01 AM via Website

The following steps can help you transfer music to Huawei P9.

Step 1. Use a USB cable to connect your Samsung S9 to computer.

Step 2. Next, you can open the File Explorer or click the Browse Files and Folders on the Auto-Play menu.

Step 3. Then you can navigate to This PC> Your Device Name> Phone Storage/ SD Card> Music.

Step 4. After that, you need to open a new File Explorer window and locate the music you like.

Step 5. Now you should Copy or Cut these songs.

Step 6. Finally, you can go to the Music folder on your device. Then right click the mouse and click Paste to move the songs to your phone.

Also,you can transfer the Music via Bluetooth.

Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Mar 14, 2019, 11:15:28 AM via Website

1. Plug your Huawei phone into your PC via a USB cable. After the connection, you may get a prompt about selecting a connection type, just choose the Media Device MTP.

2. Navigate to the left corner of your computer screen and click the Windows logo, then, click the folder-shaped icon in the lower-left side of the Start window. This will open the File Explorer program.

3. Open the folder labeled "DCIM" where your photos and videos are stored or open "Music" folder to preview your songs. Find other folders if your media files are not there.

BobSinovsky
  • Forum posts: 16

Mar 28, 2019, 9:41:35 AM via Website

thrue the wifi adapter or bluetoth