my app is for free mobile recharge.

• Replies:24
Sumit Singh
  • Forum posts: 7

Dec 31, 2015, 6:00:28 AM via Website

This app is all about earning points by performing simple task like installing other app etc. by this you will get some points and you can redeem those points to recharge your balance.. just check it out and pls let me know if any more improvement required.:)
search for "free mobile recharge for payTm" in play store :)

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Dec 31, 2015, 1:03:07 PM via Website

What is the withdrawal limit, I mean minimum how much money you could have through it.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

Sumit Singh

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 31, 2015, 1:19:13 PM via Website

I have try to search your app in Play store, but no luck. can you share the link of the app?

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Sumit Singh

Sumit Singh

Jan 2, 2016, 5:19:41 AM via Website

you have to earn points by performing small tasks and that point get converted in money and there is minimum requirement i.e 166 mojo points which is equivalent to 10 indian rupees but dont worry youwill easily earn that much as most of the task provide you minimum of 50 mojo points and 16.66 mojo points = 1 indian rupee

Sumit Singh

Jan 2, 2016, 5:26:22 AM via Website

i am a new user and thats why i cannot be able to post link just type the exact name i.e "Free Mobile Recharge For PayTm" please mind that name is case sensitive.

Sumit Singh

Jan 2, 2016, 5:47:53 AM via Website

yes there is a limit you have to earn minimum of 166 mojo points but dont worry this number you will get there soon as most of our tasks provide minimum of 50 mojo per task . :)

nilofar shaikh

Jan 2, 2016, 9:23:59 AM via Website

Any proof images of the app, that shows recharge balance? i have doubt, will it really recharge or not?

Sumit Singh

Payqwik Solution
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 11, 2016, 8:16:23 PM via Website

Hi Guy,

You can download App from your App Store, Just visit and type PayQwik and download
All the Airtel recharge, Idea Recharge, Reliance, BSNL, Dcomo, Vodafone and other Prepaid users, you need not to run to the nearest retail store for small prepaid recharge amounts or hunting for tariff plans. If you are looking for fastest and safest payment platform to pay for any Prepaid Recharge plans then you don’t need to look beyond PayQwik.

Recharge your prepaid mobile connection anytime from anywhere you want, use our Mobile App while you are travelling or stuck in the queue. All you need is internet connection and PayQwik Mobile App in your mobile. Using PayQwik for Prepaid Recharge is quiet easy, follow these steps.
Just login to your PayQwik account, enter the mobile number and respective Mobile operator, fill for the desired amount as per chosen plan, pick from different payment methods including Credit Card.
Debit Card or Net Banking, and the recharge is done.
You can use through mobile and desktop also by visiting payqwik.in

Sumit Singh

nilofar shaikh

Jan 12, 2016, 5:00:57 AM via Website

But there is no proof that it is actually paying recharge of mobile, can you share it with images.

Sumit Singh

Edgar
  • Forum posts: 13

Jan 12, 2016, 7:07:52 AM via Website

I not able to find this app in play store there is lot of apps ..can u post the image of the app?

Sumit Singh

Sumit Singh

Jan 15, 2016, 5:52:23 AM via Website

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.free.mobilerecharge

Sumit Singh

Jan 15, 2016, 6:06:27 AM via Website

it is real guys it really give you recharge balance and it work perfectly just try it if you fell it is bad or not working (P.S:- it gives balance in indian rupee )

Edgar
  • Forum posts: 13

Jan 15, 2016, 3:12:48 PM via Website

Thanks i got it.. really its good ..

Easy to use

Sumit Singh

Sumit Singh

Jan 16, 2016, 5:35:35 AM via Website

thank you for trying it .please be free to review it and if you get any problem regarding app performance or service go to "live chat" and we will be there to solve your problem. :)

Payal Rathore
  • Forum posts: 18

Mar 17, 2016, 10:26:57 AM via Website

Similar way you can get free recharge on your mobile by Ladooo app. In this app you have to complete you daily task. Tasks are related to download any app from ladooo app and after downloading app you will immediately get free recharge on your mobile and you will earn more from that app if you will keep that app in your mobile for 10 days. It’s very easy to earn free recharge now.. I am using it and loving it..

Swati Khanna
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 8, 2016, 11:54:22 AM via Website

Ladooo app seems interesting. Can you please share the link for ladooo app. May be I am typing it wrong but I am not able to find in google.

Payal Rathore

Jun 16, 2016, 10:07:04 AM via Website

@swati it is on google play store by the name Ladooo - Free recharge. You can also search it by app for mobile recharge.

Payal Rathore

Jun 16, 2016, 10:13:28 AM via Website

You are right Brian. One can get many apps in google play store of a specific type. Indeed some of them doesn't work. I, myself installed many apps for mobile recharge for free & then I got to know this Ladooo app to get free recharge. However its working. I am using it & loving it & hence recommending it.

SmartTool World
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 16, 2016, 12:32:04 PM via Website

Nice Discussion.

Abhishek Ahuja

Jun 27, 2016, 9:15:10 AM via Website

Personally, I m a huge lover of android fun apps most of the time I just access play store and browse latest app. My smartphone is always updated with latest apps this time I am completely into the ladooo-free recharge app one of the most popular apps these days for free recharge and rewards. So guys if you know some other apps like ladooo for free recharge so please kindly let me know.

SmartTool World
  • Forum posts: 5

Jul 4, 2016, 2:40:19 PM via Website

Good to see this. nice and very helpful.

Payal Rathore

Sep 13, 2016, 7:43:54 AM via Website

Indeed @abhishek. free recharge apps like ladooo are a great way to earn free recharge along with some additional talktimes. Moreover with Ladooo app there are many sponsored apps upon downloading which you can earn extra reward amount.

Zipa
  • Forum posts: 17

Sep 26, 2016, 10:52:20 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing

mostusefultricks

Aug 20, 2018, 3:28:13 AM via Website

You will be given reward points for doing things like ‘playing quizzes’. You can redeem those points for free mobile recharge.

sunil kumar

Aug 4, 2021, 3:15:16 AM via Website

Withdraw cash instantly to Paytm or to your bank account via UPI. Visit SkillClash and find more than 100+ games to earn money.
For more Details visit our site :-skillclash