Guys guys look here!!

• Replies:21
Jeff Macon
  • Forum posts: 9

May 6, 2015, 5:27:53 AM via Website

This is really amazing ...
Best Life Quotes Quote Pad
android app
This android app Quote Pad is a real inspirational entertainment for modern people nowadays with fine test.
A goal or objective is a desired result a person or a system envisions plans and commits to achieve - a personal or organization desired end-point in some sort of assume development ...
Hurry up guys, don't miss this ...
Click this link for more ...

Check out in google play and search "Quote Pad" to download the app!

— modified on May 14, 2015, 5:12:03 PM

Jaz Martin
  • Forum posts: 5

May 6, 2015, 8:05:33 AM via Website

Is this compatible on Lenovo A369i, coz most of apps like this are isn't compatible with the said device ^^ thank you.

Jeff Macon

May 6, 2015, 5:42:33 PM via Website

Yes it is compatible, you can try it out. Hope you enjoy it!

charles d.
  • Forum posts: 33

May 7, 2015, 6:45:49 AM via Website

Samsung is wonderful product manufacturing company and selling trusted products but never tried their app till. Can you let me know it is compatible for any device or run only is Samsung device only?

Maja Adamson
  • Forum posts: 5

May 7, 2015, 10:17:06 AM via Website

I love quotes. it would be helpful to me. thanks;)

Jeff Macon

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

May 8, 2015, 4:05:52 AM via Website

Jeff Macon

Yes it is compatible, you can try it out. Hope you enjoy it!

Will let you know how I do feel.

Jeff Macon

Jeff Macon

May 9, 2015, 3:50:39 AM via Website

Looking for motivation to improve the quality and to be successful in life?

Quote Pad is a real inspirational entertainment for people with fine test.

It is an android app to be motivating you to work hard and to be enthusiastic to achieve your goals and make your dreams come true. It has database with 1000 success quotes for more than 180 authors. You are free to browse all of them directly by authors or you can receive a quote of the day every day at the time you specify. Also you can share any quote by different ways (sharing on Facebook, tweet on twitter and sending to your friend by WhatsApp, email and SMS).

Deactivated Account

May 10, 2015, 3:37:47 AM via Website

That's superb! If this can help to make my dream success.

Jeff Macon

Jeff Macon

May 11, 2015, 9:19:07 AM via Website

Whether you're a student, an office worker, an executive, a stay-at-home parent, or just someone trying to figure out the next phase of your life, sometimes you need a little push to jumpstart you in whatever it is you need to do next. If you're one of those good writers, then you can write yourself things that can motivate you. But if not, you can always borrow (with correct attribution of course) the words of thought leaders, celebrities, people you look up to. That's when apps like Quote Pad come in handy.

There's nothing complicated about this app, but it doesn't mean it's boring. On the contrary, it's probably one of the more interesting ones, despite its simple function and interface. Basically, the app is a repository of thousands of quotes from various people like authors, actors, thinkers, philosophers, athletes, etc. They are categorized into various topics like failure, humour, kindness and happiness, love, motivation and inspiration, wisdom, etc. So depending on what you need to hear or what your current struggle is, you can choose from among these topics.

There is a daily quote which you can find on your dashboard, as well as a random quote, for days when you just want to randomly hear some wise person's words. The graphics are simple but very attractive because of its colors. The background images or graphics can also contribute to your motivation as well. If you find one that you absolutely must remember, you can favorite the quote and it will be added to your gallery. And if you feel like sharing it with the rest of your digital world, there are also a whole slew of sharing options

You can download Quote Pad from the Google Play Store for free, just type in "Quote Pad" in the search bar and get it. The developers are very open to feedback, comments and suggestions, so feel free to contact them if you have any ideas on how to improve the app more.

jaidev r.
  • Forum posts: 10

May 11, 2015, 12:01:09 PM via Website

It is looking amazing but can I know how many latest devices are compatible for it in all sense?

Shelley Grace
  • Forum posts: 7

May 11, 2015, 12:02:52 PM via Website

Hello!

I tried this app and it makes my day. The quotes are inspiring and I really love it.

You should try it. :D

Jeff Macon

Jeff Macon

May 12, 2015, 6:09:41 AM via Website

Hi, for your information, it should be compatible to most of the latest devices, could you let me know what device you are using? You can install the app and see whether it works great for your device. If not, let me know we will fix it asap! Thanks~

jaidev r.

It is looking amazing but can I know how many latest devices are compatible for it in all sense?

— modified on May 12, 2015, 6:12:04 AM

charles d.
  • Forum posts: 33

May 12, 2015, 6:43:45 AM via Website

How can you let us know please so that we can also do the same for making dream true!

jaidev r.

May 12, 2015, 11:16:22 AM via Website

I think we all are inspired by this ads and its aps, let see how much time its stay in highlight and what will be the output of its performances.

Deactivated Account

May 12, 2015, 1:50:32 PM via Website

Shelley Grace

Hello!

I tried this app and it makes my day. The quotes are inspiring and I really love it.

You should try it. :D

Yeah, really loveable. I like it.

Rina Steve
  • Forum posts: 3

May 12, 2015, 1:56:49 PM via Website

I cant install this app on mobile. It says its incompatible on your android device. Any help?

Jeff Macon

May 13, 2015, 3:48:43 AM via Website

Could you tell me what device are you using?

Rina Steve

I cant install this app on mobile. It says its incompatible on your android device. Any help?

jaidev r.

May 13, 2015, 10:27:59 AM via Website

Something like it also happens with my mobile too. can anyone suggest the tips and problem's solution so that i can installed for using it.

Jeff Macon

May 14, 2015, 3:54:00 AM via Website

Hi Jaidev,

What happens to the app? You can install it?

jaidev r.

Something like it also happens with my mobile too. can anyone suggest the tips and problem's solution so that i can installed for using it.

Michael Asaraf
  • Forum posts: 7

May 14, 2015, 10:28:13 AM via Website

Nice idea

Jeff Macon

Geek Geek
  • Forum posts: 11

May 15, 2015, 9:23:29 AM via Website

It's a good idea to collect giants' quotes together and make them into an App. I found it interesting! Thanks!

Jeff Macon

Jeff Macon

May 16, 2015, 5:26:17 AM via Website

Guys, this app has been listed and featured in [Android Commnunity]. Share it out this link if you like the app and would like to tell more people.
Motivate yourself everyday with words from the greats in Quote Pad app.

— modified on May 16, 2015, 5:26:46 AM