Transcode Sony AX100 4K XAVC-S MP4 to Avid DNxHD mov for Avid MC

• Replies:1
CherryWang
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 24, 2015, 12:34:06 PM via Website

I have Sony FDR-AX100 camera for 4K recordings. I cant AMA link to any of my footage as the format is not supported by Avid. And the AX100 which my friends planned to buy also uses this XAVC-S codec. So I'm confused by the XAVC-S/Avid AMA workflow.
To convert Sony AX100 4K XAVC S MP4 to Avid DNxHD MOV on Mac OS X Yosemite, Pavt ube (Sony XAVC S) Video Con verter for Mac is highly recommended for its simplicity

Jack David
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 11, 2015, 4:35:42 AM via Website

CherryWang

I have Sony FDR-AX100 camera for 4K recordings. I cant AMA link to any of my footage as the format is not supported by Avid. And the AX100 which my friends planned to buy also uses this XAVC-S codec. So I'm confused by the XAVC-S/Avid AMA workflow.
To convert Sony AX100 4K XAVC S MP4 to Avid DNxHD MOV on Mac OS X Yosemite, Pavt ube (Sony XAVC S) Video Con verter for Mac is highly recommended for its simplicity

I think the video quality after converting is important. Mabye you should get a good video converter like Handbrake, Format Factory. I found a guide on converting videos. I am not sure if it can help you adoreshare.com/resource.html