What's the worst phone you've ever owned?

• Replies:30
Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Oct 8, 2014, 12:49:21 PM via Website

Ohhh I don't like this. This makes me sad :(

I can't even remember what it was called. It was a flip phone, think it was Samsung. Got it around 2007 or 2008?

Anyway. It was terrible. Can barely remember it, don't think I had it long. God I can't even remember the next phone I had but that one was probably terrible as well.

I must have used these devices for like 5 years, why can't I remember them!??

Paul Douglas
  • Forum posts: 11

Oct 8, 2014, 2:00:33 PM via Website

My HTC Touch Diamond was a good phone which was turned into a lousy piece of junk by Windows Mobile 6.1. Even HTC's TouchFLO 3D interface wasn't enough to save it. (Yes, I know it's not an Android phone.)

— modified on Oct 9, 2014, 11:15:52 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Oct 8, 2014, 3:57:33 PM via Website

Paul Douglas

My HTC Touch Diamond was a good phone which was turned into a lousy piece of junk by Windows Mobile 6.1. Even HTC's TouchFLO 3D interface wasn't enough to save it.

Galaxy note1 , worst battery ever.

— modified on Oct 8, 2014, 3:57:43 PM

Ready To Help You.

Scott Adam Gordon

Tarek L.
  • Forum posts: 2,459

Oct 8, 2014, 4:01:58 PM via App

Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 😷

Nicht wundern, bei Inaktivität ;)

Russell Wilson
  • Forum posts: 50

Oct 8, 2014, 10:07:03 PM via App

It wasn't an android phone, but it came from one of the biggest players on the android market; the Samsung Solstice. an early generation smart phone. I don't even remember what OS it was using. As far as android phones go, my sister is using the HTC First and it's truly the worst android phone I've ever handled.

— modified on Oct 8, 2014, 10:07:31 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 8, 2014, 11:17:01 PM via Website

None of my Android phones I would consider worst. I have had many Android phones beginning with the iconic T-Mobile G1 (HTC Dream).

My worst phone ever was the HTC Wizard (T-Mobile MDA). Windows fail.

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Oct 9, 2014, 1:31:58 AM via Website

I've been lucky. I've never owned a truly 'bad' android phone, they've pretty much been in step with other smartphones of their time. Some friends haven't been so lucky though; the HTC Wildfire, the HTC Cha-Cha, and the Samsung Galaxy Ace (basically any non-S Galaxy) were pretty bad, but the worst was a friend who purchased a Galaxy SII clone from eBay which had a resistive screen and ran on Cupcake (Android 1.5).

Sinkster

James Ahn
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 9, 2014, 1:45:27 AM via Website

Motorola Defy--too slow, too $$$, waterproofing not really necessary.

David McKenzie Sr.
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 9, 2014, 2:35:36 AM via App

Any would someone buy s clone

Magneto
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 9, 2014, 1:05:43 PM via Website

Blackberry 9700 :(

Clade
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 9, 2014, 5:23:00 PM via Website

Yeah, like iPhone? (JK, iphone beats no Android phone)
I've used my S3 for two years now with TouchWiz (mostly a custom launcher, but still) and recently switched to CyanogenMod 11. I can tell you, I can't live without my Samsung's smart features, S Voice, S Memo etc. :O

kingboudi1

Animesh Kumar
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 10, 2014, 6:37:42 AM via Website

Samsung Galaxy Ace Style is turned into not a good phone in my view.

Cristiano Jack
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 10, 2014, 7:31:21 AM via Website

Samsung Android is best phone. I am using.. i have more than 50 application in my phone. I recently installed
travel guide app android

arcadeon54

Oct 10, 2014, 3:34:44 PM via Website

My worst phone experience came from the Motorola Rizr Z8. I would unplug it from the charger around 7:30 AM, and by the time I got to work (8:15), the battery would be down to 85%. And that was without any use at all. No music, games, calls, or browsing, it was just sitting in my pocket. By the time I was ready to use the phone, around lunch time (12:45), the battery was on the verge of hitting the 50% mark.

kingboudi1

Oct 10, 2014, 8:17:26 PM via Website

I don't buy "bad" phones , you see , when I decide that it's time to get a new phone , I start searching for it on Google , watching videos of the device performing on youtube and reading reviews and stuff like that, but if I ever had a bad phone, it would be an htc cha cha , or an iPhone ( all iphones )

RBK
  • Forum posts: 50

Oct 12, 2014, 10:08:30 AM via App

My home telephone! !!;-):-):-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Scott Adam Gordon

neel
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 12, 2014, 8:19:28 PM via Website

I have used a micromax android phone, (forgot the model no) and that was horrible experience.

Bojan M.
  • Forum posts: 18

Oct 13, 2014, 10:53:50 PM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

Ohhh I don't like this. This makes me sad :(

I can't even remember what it was called. It was a flip phone, think it was Samsung. Got it around 2007 or 2008?

Anyway. It was terrible. Can barely remember it, don't think I had it long. God I can't even remember the next phone I had but that one was probably terrible as well.

I must have used these devices for like 5 years, why can't I remember them!??

Bad memory to the point of ridiculousness. I'm genuinely surprised. Maybe I'm weird though :D

Anyway, I can't really say for any phone that it's bad, 'cause they were all good phones for their time.

Academ_Media
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 4, 2014, 7:56:29 AM via Website

Jane Brewer

I found the worst phone these days are Samsung smartphones. There are lot other phones which are much better then this with more features.

I had a misfortune of getting one for bday and I'm inclined to agree. Battery is weak and apps seem to be lagging more often than not.

Porter

Apr 5, 2015, 5:21:53 PM via Website

LG revolution. Hands down the worst phone I've ever owned. That first gen 4G zapped my battery in under 2 hours every time. I ended up buying a 2 year old RAZR just to get through the day.

David D.
  • Forum posts: 77

Apr 24, 2015, 3:52:32 PM via App

Motorola Quench - no native multi touch support though custom ROMs later added this much needed "feature". Just think for a moment what this meant: no pinch gestures or anything of that sort!

David Follmann

Aug 13, 2015, 9:25:57 PM via Website

I made a very big mistake in switching from an iPhone to an Android!
1) Somebody texts me and when I reply my message goes before theirs.
2) It is not smart enough to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.
3) When I get major updates applications I have set to open when the phone turns on I have to reconfigure again when so they start when powering on.
4) Arranging icons is either hit or miss. When it doesn't work you waste a lot of time!
5) Free apps keep popping up with ads.
6) It is DOG SLOW!!!
6a) I hit a button and wait, then I see something else that I decided would be better 5-10 seconds later and up comes my first choice.
6b) I start typing and see the option for the work I am typing and I try to select it only to have the phone enter the last letter I typed and the option I am about to press changes. Now I have to edit my changes.

I do have to give Samsung a lot of credit for one thing, I hate the phone so much that I must have punched it a thousand times and thrown it a few times too and other than the SIM coming lose it still works beautifully! Well.... it works anyway, the stupid piece of S#@$! I truly wish I could express how much how much I hate this phone! Galaxy is such a big vision for a phone with no vision at all.

Paulie Pham
  • Forum posts: 97

Aug 20, 2015, 6:48:03 AM via Website

Don't want to degrade any brands but I have really bad experiences with Samsung (Especially the first series of its smartphone). Now i'm good with my HTC one

Jose Rodriguez

Aabharan
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 20, 2015, 8:27:14 AM via Website

HAH you guys think your phones were bad I have owned THE Dell Aero with latest specifications ... I can't say I would have ever recommended the One X or Evo LTE to anyone .

Jose Rodriguez

Penelope Channing
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 25, 2015, 8:13:04 AM via Website

Samsung 5830i. I must be crazy at that time to buy this phone. It's pre-installed many useless apps which cannot be uninstalled unless I root the phone. And the storage is extremely small. And also it's really slow.

Junaid Q.
  • Forum posts: 76

Aug 26, 2015, 5:45:39 PM via App

My first phone was Nokia X2
My second phone was Samsung Galaxy young Gt-6312
And currently using Samsung Galaxy S4 Gt-i9505
None of them was worst for me
Galaxy Young was my first android phone, and thanks to that phone because of it's less storage, low processor and low specifications it works slow and lags
this made me to research about android, its working and rooting to get most of my phone and even made me to learn about modding android etc. By this I moded my phone to work even better ( Necessity is mother of invention )this made me more curious about Android and than I join AndroidPit community
Now I know more about android in my family and even in my friend circle

no phone is worst if u know how to use it

— modified on Aug 27, 2015, 8:23:41 AM

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Aug 27, 2015, 7:31:08 AM via Website

It was my first Android Phone MicroMax A57. My experience with this smartphone was horrible. I just waste my money on it.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

Rodger Ramirez
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 2, 2015, 10:48:30 AM via Website

Sony Xperia U. After 2-3 months of use it started lagging for no reason.

Erik Baden
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 15, 2015, 7:30:37 PM via Website

Galaxy 2 mini - Phone signal terrible, I could hardly hear what the other person was saying.....

MunkeeBonez
  • Forum posts: 26

Oct 22, 2015, 5:37:17 PM via Website

beyond a shadow of a doubt the LG eve, it was my first android device I was horribly under researched on what to get, it was free from my carrier and for some reason I thought I couldn't live without a hardware keyboard. all it did was crash, lockup, lag, it was a terrible terrible experience.