Hey Android'ers Can you help me in naming my little friend ?

• Replies:31
  • Answered
Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Sep 4, 2014, 4:06:20 PM via Website

Looks like everyone over here is having fun, :D Yesterday I got myself a cute little cat :$ I am actually not good at giving names. So, I was thinking if you all can help me out, in naming my cute little friend :D Look at her isn't she cute <3 image

— modified on Sep 4, 2014, 4:09:13 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Sep 4, 2014, 4:41:28 PM via Website

John F.

Looks like everyone over here is having fun, :D Yesterday I got myself a cute little cat :$ I am actually not good at giving names. So, I was thinking if you all can help me out, in naming my cute little friend :D Look at her isn't she cute <3 ![image][1]

[1]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/5593820/image/IMG-20140904-WA0000.jpg

What should i call her Lily, Bloosom, Lucy, Daisy , Dalia, Mia (Gia is Mary's puppy name )
Ok i am out of name. If you got any name, post it back..
BTW i am taking this picture

— modified on Sep 4, 2014, 4:42:12 PM

Ready To Help You.

Lalit
  • Admin

Sep 4, 2014, 5:16:44 PM via App

mobile crackers

John F.

Looks like everyone over here is having fun, :D Yesterday I got myself a cute little cat :$ I am actually not good at giving names. So, I was thinking if you all can help me out, in naming my cute little friend :D Look at her isn't she cute <3 ![image][1]

What should i call her Lily, Bloosom, Lucy, Daisy , Dalia, Mia (Gia is Mary's puppy name )

Lily (sounds to much girlish :D) , i was thinking about naming it Lucy ...(thinking)

Deactivated Account

Deactivated Account

Sep 4, 2014, 5:39:26 PM via Website

John F.

mobile crackers

John F.

Lily (sounds to much girlish :D) , i was thinking about naming it Lucy ...(thinking)

Tell your kitty that your friends MC gave her the name . if you choose to give her the name LUCY

Ready To Help You.

John Martin
  • Forum posts: 20

Sep 5, 2014, 1:24:41 PM via Website

Miss-Chief as in mischief...

Lalit
  • Admin

Sep 5, 2014, 1:41:46 PM via Website

@John Martin that Miss-Chief sounds a decent name to me ! :) So no I have two option to choose from (silly)

Miss-Chief or LUCY (thinking)

Why naming a pet is that much tough ! I think I am going to require some more help over here :O

— modified on Sep 5, 2014, 2:31:44 PM

DL Games
  • Forum posts: 42

Sep 5, 2014, 2:32:00 PM via Website

Miss-Chief is kinda interesting and also fun :) !

Gary Webb
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 5, 2014, 4:16:50 PM via Website

Indoor cat - Lockie
Outdoor cat - Freedom

Lalit
  • Admin

Sep 5, 2014, 4:28:40 PM via App

Gary Webb

Indoor cat - Lockie
Outdoor cat - Freedom

Lockie :D that's a funny name .... freedom sounds rought and tough I guess my kitty is too much lill to name ! what do you think about Miss Chief ? :?

DL Games

Sep 7, 2014, 7:19:45 PM via Website

So John what name did you given to the cute little rascal ???

Lalit
  • Admin

Sep 8, 2014, 3:06:00 AM via App

@DL Games, Still undecided :( I was thinkingabout naming her MisChief (thinking) but I guess I am open to more suggestions :D anyway I am sure by the end of this week I'll give name to my little friend. ;) And will let you all know about it !

— modified on Sep 8, 2014, 3:06:46 AM

bruna mary
  • Forum posts: 13

Sep 8, 2014, 10:04:01 AM via Website

I should be tom.

DL Games

Sep 8, 2014, 10:13:13 AM via Website

Ok :), anyway she is soooo cute !

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Sep 8, 2014, 11:22:53 AM via Website

OMG John she is amazing!!!

Name her something Android related. Name her "Moto" or "lollipop". Or "five-point-o" hehe.

Or "Kit" !! And then it's a Kit Cat! Ha!

— modified on Sep 8, 2014, 11:24:50 AM

Edwin BosLalitDeactivated Account

Deactivated Account

Sep 8, 2014, 11:39:28 AM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

OMG John she is amazing!!!

Name her something Android related. Name her "Moto" or "lollipop". Or "five-point-o" hehe.

Or "Kit" !! And then it's a Kit Cat! Ha!

Android Name really? Lollipop is a good name, how about Ginger

Ready To Help You.

Lalit
  • Admin

Sep 8, 2014, 11:41:14 AM via Website

@Scott Seriously ? (laughing) "Lollipop" :D I must say it do sounds cool (cool) it's over my naming list ! I am going to name my kitty at the end of this week ;) so I am open to more suggestions.

— modified on Sep 8, 2014, 11:42:42 AM

Scott Adam Gordon

Sep 8, 2014, 11:47:54 AM via Website

John F.

@Scott Seriously ? (laughing) "Lollipop" :D I must say it do sounds cool (cool) it's over my naming list ! I am going to name my kitty at the end of this week ;) so I am open to more suggestions.

Haha what Lollipop is cute guys!! :D

Deactivated Account

Lalit
  • Admin

Sep 8, 2014, 3:52:21 PM via App

Well, so far the names I like most is Lollipop, MisChief, Lucy... I guess I should start calling her Lollipop or I am gonna say Miss Lollipop :D I am getting a feel that I am going to lock down my choices and rather than waiting more (devil). But I guess if I go faster then I may miss some more cute and cool names (thinking).

— modified on Sep 8, 2014, 3:53:37 PM

Deactivated Account

Sep 8, 2014, 4:35:16 PM via Website

John F.

Well, so far the names I like most is Lollipop, MisChief, Lucy... I guess I should start calling her Lollipop or I am gonna say Miss Lollipop :D I am getting a feel that I am going to lock down my choices and rather than waiting more (devil). But I guess if I go faster then I may miss some more cute and cool names (thinking).

Go for a full name Lucy Lollipop it will be good

Ready To Help You.

DL Games

Sep 9, 2014, 8:42:21 AM via Website

John F.

Hey Miss Lollipop it's a really cute name and it fits her :) ! I would definitlly go with Miss Lollipop :) it's a little long but look at her she is a miss and cute and sweet like a lollipop :)!

Scott Adam Gordon

Sep 9, 2014, 10:09:25 AM via Website

Miss Lollipop OMG that is the cutest name!! If you don't call your cat Miss Lollipop then I will buy a cat and use the name myself! (laughing)

Deactivated Account

Lalit
  • Admin

Sep 9, 2014, 11:54:58 AM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

Miss Lollipop OMG that is the cutest name!! If you don't call your cat Miss Lollipop then I will buy a cat and use the name myself! (laughing)

Well, @Scott Ohoo my gosh I think I have to rush in order to deciding the name(silly). So everything is locked now I am going to call my her Miss Lollipop when I get mad and other:$ time I am going to call her "Lucy Lollipop" :* So, (phew) name is locked scott (laughing)

Deactivated Account

Scott Adam Gordon

Sep 9, 2014, 5:55:05 PM via Website

John F.

Scott Adam Gordon

Well, @Scott Ohoo my gosh I think I have to rush in order to deciding the name(silly). So everything is locked now I am going to call my her Miss Lollipop when I get mad and other:$ time I am going to call her "Lucy Lollipop" :* So, (phew) name is locked scott (laughing)

Hahaha this is great news. Send us more pictures when you can! :)

Deactivated Account

Sep 10, 2014, 10:17:21 AM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

yep post more picture of her..

Ready To Help You.

mary
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 11, 2014, 7:21:00 AM via App

I would call her SEALEE She kinda looks like a lil seal pup. Very cute she is !!!
: )*

— modified on Sep 11, 2014, 7:25:11 AM

Lalit
  • Admin

Sep 11, 2014, 12:04:40 PM via Website

Well, @mary "Sealee" is another cute name loved it but I guess I have already named my little cutie "Lucy Lollipop" :* anyway I'll note this name over my names list and by the time I get a new pet or when Lucy Lollipop have kids then I am going to name her kids "Sealee" :D

@Scott and @MobileCrackers keep your fingers crossed I will upload some more pic of here over my G+ by the end of this weekend! (devil) Actually I am running super busy (whew) feels like it would be good if I have two more hands, didn't even get time to play with my :'(

— modified on Sep 11, 2014, 5:53:23 PM

Edwin Bos
  • Forum posts: 23

Sep 18, 2014, 9:01:17 AM via Website

Meow Zedong (for a Chinese cat)

RBK
  • Forum posts: 50

Sep 18, 2014, 10:22:22 AM via App

HOW ABOUT.... mmmm.... TWEETY?????? 😆😉