NX505J Nubia Z7 MAX: root, CWM recovery and CM11 ROM tutorial

• Replies:191
Lazsosz Lazsosz
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 3, 2014, 8:14:26 PM via Website

Have you tried vol up + vol down + power all together at the same time?

I tried it before. My Nubia Z7 max had no answer, no chance to charge. That combination for 10-20 seconds rebooted my mobile.

Good luck!

Haroon Lone
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 4, 2014, 12:46:44 PM via Website

Hi I hope you can help me.... I have Niubia Z7 Mini which was rooted by the chinese seller before shipping to me.. I currently have V1.42 on there and it will not allow me to upgrade to the latest software as the phone is rooted.

Can you tell me how to completely remove root so I can upgrade to the latest software and then I will be able to root my phone again to add GAPPS.

I have tried the 'FULL UNROOT' option in Superuser but it makes no difference

Thanks in advance
Haroon

Lazsosz Lazsosz

Nov 4, 2014, 2:53:04 PM via Website

"Hi I hope you can help me.... I have Niubia Z7 Mini which was rooted by the chinese seller before shipping to me.. I currently have V1.42 on there and it will not allow me to upgrade to the latest software as the phone is rooted.

Can you tell me how to completely remove root so I can upgrade to the latest software and then I will be able to root my phone again to add GAPPS.

I have tried the 'FULL UNROOT' option in Superuser but it makes no difference

Thanks in advance
Haroon"

Download this file: pan.baidu.com/s/1kyEhK

Password: qe3s

Copy this file to root of your sd card! Settings/About phone/System updates/Update by disk

— modified on Nov 4, 2014, 2:53:53 PM

Senapus Petit
  • Forum posts: 70

Nov 5, 2014, 12:21:42 PM via Website

Hello everyone, I've been away for a while because of work.

Now I'm back, for this week at least, and I'm soon adding CM11 IV Edition to the download link.
This release has some bug fixes and sports the latest CM11 version.
I'm testing it before uploading.

— modified on Nov 5, 2014, 12:31:42 PM

Senapus Petit

Nov 5, 2014, 12:29:50 PM via Website

Ja D.

Hi everyone,
I use CM11 for a couple of days and really appreciate it. However, I have a bad issue: I can't move apps to my SD card. More precisely, if I reboot the phone, every application looks as not installed. Don't know what to do. Any clue?

This is weird, I do not have this issue and I moved many apps from internal to MicroSD.
I do have another issue with MicroSD but it's not related, I can only access the internal memory through a PC. Hopefully the new release fixes this.

— modified on Nov 5, 2014, 12:30:50 PM

Senapus Petit

Nov 5, 2014, 12:35:36 PM via Website

Valence Little

CALLING ANYONE WHO HAS SUCCESSFULLY rooted, upgraded ROM and got google apps on their Z7 MAX, please HELP me!! I am happy to have a Skype call, screenshots of the steps etc. Thanks

What is your issue exactly?

Kis Maike Carvalho
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 5, 2014, 1:38:49 PM via Website

Lazsosz Lazsosz

I tried it before. My Nubia Z7 max had no answer, no chance to charge. That combination for 10-20 seconds rebooted my mobile.

Good luck!

My problem is really difficult to solve. I've tried holding the buttons vol up + vol down + power. No use. I tried to use this tuto: http: / / www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=843119. I can not insert a new port in QPST. Guess I'll have to give up, unfortunately stick with that brick. Could someone please help me?
Thank you.

cedric
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 5, 2014, 3:48:59 PM via Website

Hi Senapus !
Nice to heard that we will have a new version :)
Could you please test on the edition IV if :
1. you can see the extsdcard on Windows when you connect your phone and active UMS
2. you can call a contact in the contact application by clicking on the number
3. If the Z7max go to vibrate mode without any action
4. if it possible to change the callbar to vertical slide

Thks in advance for your help

Senapus Petit

Nov 5, 2014, 7:02:21 PM via Website

cedric

Hi Senapus !
Nice to heard that we will have a new version :)
Could you please test on the edition IV if :
1. you can see the extsdcard on Windows when you connect your phone and active UMS
2. you can call a contact in the contact application by clicking on the number
3. If the Z7max go to vibrate mode without any action
4. if it possible to change the callbar to vertical slide

Thks in advance for your help

Flashing tomorrow and uploading the day after tomorrow.

But point 2 already works on III edition
Point 3 does not happen in III edition, to me at least
I do not understand point 4 but I will definitely check point 1 although I believe it's a deeper issue than it seems. On my device MicroSD can not be accessed from PC even by the mounting options in CWM recovery. It probably is my device's fault though.

Senapus Petit

Nov 5, 2014, 7:43:51 PM via Website

Kis Maike Carvalho

Lazsosz Lazsosz

Good luck!

My problem is really difficult to solve. I've tried holding the buttons vol up + vol down + power. No use. I tried to use this tuto: http: / / www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=843119. I can not insert a new port in QPST. Guess I'll have to give up, unfortunately stick with that brick. Could someone please help me?
Thank you.

If you can not get in Android, you should first check if you can get inside the recovery.
To get inside the recovery, switch the phone off keeping the power button pressed for 10 seconds, then switch it on pressing power button + volume up until the phone vibrates and the monitor turns on displaying the nubia logo.

If you can not get inside the recovery, then you have to boot to the bootloader. This mode is not something like the recovery or android, you get a screen permanently displaying the nubia logo and you can operate your phone using a computer.
To get inside the bootloader (fastboot) switch the phone off pressing the power button for 10 seconds, then power it on pressing power button + volume down until the phone displays the nubia logo.
At this point you should connect the phone to your PC and proceed with flashing a recovery image.

For more information about this process, please follow these steps.

If you can not get inside the fastboot menu, I am sorry but I can not help you.

Kis Maike Carvalho
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 5, 2014, 7:57:11 PM via Website

Senapus Petit

Kis Maike Carvalho

Lazsosz Lazsosz

Good luck!

Thank you.

If you can not get in Android, you should first check if you can get inside the recovery.
To get inside the recovery, switch the phone off keeping the power button pressed for 10 seconds, then switch it on pressing power button + volume up until the phone vibrates and the monitor turns on displaying the nubia logo.

If you can not get inside the recovery, then you have to boot to the bootloader. This mode is not something like the recovery or android, you get a screen permanently displaying the nubia logo and you can operate your phone using a computer.
To get inside the bootloader (fastboot) switch the phone off pressing the power button for 10 seconds, then power it on pressing power button + volume down until the phone displays the nubia logo.
At this point you should connect the phone to your PC and proceed with flashing a recovery image.

[For more information about this process, please follow these steps.][1]

If you can not get inside the fastboot menu, I am sorry but I can not help you.

[1]: https://www.nextpit.com/forum/617128/nx505j-nubia-z7-max-root-cwm-recovery-and-cm11-rom-tutorial#2175619

The problem is just that, the screen will not turn on. I've tried several ways most can not make the phone light up the screen, ie looks dead. Only some signal when I connect it to the PC, which turns the light on the home button, then there is no longer any activity.

Sontas Jiamsripong

sam
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 5, 2014, 8:50:09 PM via Website

i have received on my rooted zet Nubia max with build number
nx505j_cncommon_v9.29

an update to v1.38

please can any body help me in steps update my phone with losing the languages and the root i have ....

or any help what i can do please

cedric

Nov 5, 2014, 10:09:23 PM via Website

Hi,
Point 2 : I choose a contact in my list, enter in the contact details and click on the number ( for me nothing happened) I have juste the SMS icon which is working.
Point 3 : it seems to be solved, i remove dualsim ringstone ans configure the second sim
Point 4 : it's not an issue of this ROM it just an option because I have a cover with a vertical callbar !
New point : some scrollable widget are not working (ex :agenda widget)

Thanks in advance for your help

— modified on Nov 6, 2014, 8:16:45 AM

Barikad

Jochen Bueschers

Nov 7, 2014, 2:19:37 PM via Website

@Sam, the Buildnumber 1.38 is EN and CN. The Buildnumber 9.xx is Multi. So you have 2 possibilitys.
1. You look to the newest v. 9.39 and this is Multi
or
2. You install from the Store morelocate2. Whit this app the Apps are in your Langueses. The Phone is English.

For Root look at the Site from the xdas. There is an Multi to Download ant the root with Root-tool 0805 declared.

forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/help-zte-nubia-z7-max-t2832760/page3

Senapus Petit

Nov 7, 2014, 11:43:16 PM via Website

Caden Henry

Does this work on other Android devices?

No it does not, every single device has to have a specific kernel built for a custom ROM to work.
If you were to try to flash recovery or rom on a non compatible device you could most likely brick the device.

Wajid

Nov 9, 2014, 9:01:31 AM via Website

Congratulation for Great work.

I was having big issue for Encryption tried all the option but didnt help.
Finally flash with your Edition III Rom and every work as charm.
Eagerly waiting for IV Edition.
Any idea when can we expect Edition IV.

Br,

Senapus Petit

Nov 9, 2014, 8:39:13 PM via Website

Wajid

Congratulation for Great work.

I was having big issue for Encryption tried all the option but didnt help.
Finally flash with your Edition III Rom and every work as charm.
Eagerly waiting for IV Edition.
Any idea when can we expect Edition IV.

Br,

Soon,

My ISP has screwed up so I can't upload anything right now.
Next week I guess

RoccoUK

Nov 11, 2014, 1:50:47 PM via Website

Hi - I am about to get the Nubia Z7 Max and I am keen to root to add in CWM and possibly CM11 version X. I am familiar with changing the recovery and ROMS etc but would really like to know how the features of CM11 compare with the Nubia stock ROM. I am getting this phone specifically because it is dual sim with a decent CPU etc.
Struggling to find the main differences with CM11 at the moment and how stable it is etc.
Thanks

Senapus Petit

Nov 12, 2014, 9:55:05 AM via Website

RoccoUK

Hi - I am about to get the Nubia Z7 Max and I am keen to root to add in CWM and possibly CM11 version X. I am familiar with changing the recovery and ROMS etc but would really like to know how the features of CM11 compare with the Nubia stock ROM. I am getting this phone specifically because it is dual sim with a decent CPU etc.
Struggling to find the main differences with CM11 at the moment and how stable it is etc.
Thanks

You say you're familiar with changing ROM and recovery on devices but you're asking the difference between stock and CM. This makes me think you don't really know much about custom ROMs...
For all who are asking the same question, take a look here.

Version IV uploaded, it has many bug fixes. Always make a backup using CWM before flashing!

— modified on Nov 12, 2014, 9:56:11 AM

RoccoUK

Nov 12, 2014, 10:46:57 AM via Website

Familiar with the process but only with manual updates to modified stock ROM's not the actual change to CM. At the time I could not get CM for my Jiayu phone which is now dead. Thanks for the link etc it looks like a good set of example images - it may be me but I can't find how this fully supports dual sim functionality though - can anyone advise?
Also, I presume this is specifically ported to the z7 Max so the hardware capactive buttons are used instead of the screen software buttons as shown in the image?
Many thanks in advance

sam

Nov 12, 2014, 1:44:27 PM via Website

please can any body help me getting 4g speed here in Israel

i am on custom 1.41 ROM nultilanguage rooted and i have 4g in my phone but i cant get the 4g sign i just get the H+ only
and the phone frequance support the company here
my phone provider is 012mobile

Senapus Petit

Nov 12, 2014, 2:47:10 PM via Website

RoccoUK

Familiar with the process but only with manual updates to modified stock ROM's not the actual change to CM. At the time I could not get CM for my Jiayu phone which is now dead. Thanks for the link etc it looks like a good set of example images - it may be me but I can't find how this fully supports dual sim functionality though - can anyone advise?
Also, I presume this is specifically ported to the z7 Max so the hardware capactive buttons are used instead of the screen software buttons as shown in the image?
Many thanks in advance

Yes, it supports dual sim operation and uses hardware buttons.

Senapus Petit

Nov 12, 2014, 2:49:28 PM via Website

sam

please can any body help me getting 4g speed here in Israel

i am on custom 1.41 ROM nultilanguage rooted and i have 4g in my phone but i cant get the 4g sign i just get the H+ only
and the phone frequance support the company here
my phone provider is 012mobile

Hello, you should ask to the person who made the custom ROM you have. We can't help you, your request if off topic.

cedric

Nov 12, 2014, 3:52:06 PM via Website

Hi Senapus,

Do you see the extsdcard on windows ?
Could you please tell us which bugs has been solved ?

Thanks in advance

Senapus Petit

Nov 12, 2014, 5:35:35 PM via Website

cedric

Hi Senapus,

Do you see the extsdcard on windows ?
Could you please tell us which bugs has been solved ?

Thanks in advance

Repo sync with latest CM11 source code, all CM11 features work.
The MicroSD issue is not related to CM11 but to the Kernel, as explained in the second post in this thread.
I recommend you to read the previous posts before asking questions that have already been answered.

— modified on Nov 12, 2014, 6:09:12 PM

RoccoUK

Nov 12, 2014, 7:58:45 PM via Website

Senapus Petit

RoccoUK

Many thanks in advance

Excellent thanks Senapus. Do you feel that there are any differences in battery life and do you know if CM gives more space for app install vs the standard stock of circa 2.5GB?
Thanks again

Senapus Petit

Nov 12, 2014, 9:19:25 PM via Website

RoccoUK

Senapus Petit

RoccoUK

Many thanks in advance

Excellent thanks Senapus. Do you feel that there are any differences in battery life and do you know if CM gives more space for app install vs the standard stock of circa 2.5GB?
Thanks again

The reserved space is still 2.5GB but there is no limit to the memory available to install apps, you can choose to install them elsewhere.
Battery life is definitely longer, my phone lasts almost 3 full days with light usage.

Just download and try it. If you backup your phone using CWM you can just re-flash your old ROM with all the data you had prior to flashing CM11.

RoccoUK

Nov 12, 2014, 10:00:43 PM via Website

Senapus Petit

RoccoUK

Senapus Petit

RoccoUK

Many thanks in advance

Thanks again

The reserved space is still 2.5GB but there is no limit to the memory available to install apps, you can choose to install them elsewhere.
Battery life is definitely longer, my phone lasts almost 3 full days with light usage.

Just download and try it. If you backup your phone using CWM you can just re-flash your old ROM with all the data you had prior to flashing CM11.
Thanks a lot that was my next move. Cheers

Ravi Welsh

Nov 13, 2014, 5:37:34 AM via Website

xPlay

Hye, I would like to flash CWM recovery, but until now not succesful.

When I run "FlashCWM.bat", it says

waiting your device to be properly connected

but USB debugging shows connected

Thank in advance for your help.

I had the same problem. I ended up using Kingo Android Root (it automatically installed the necessary drivers and rooting was easy), then used the Rashr app to flash CWM.

cedric

Nov 14, 2014, 10:55:57 AM via Website

Hi All,

Edition IV installed, I don't see any change and it's not the M10 version of CM11.
. some scrolable widget are not working (ex: calendar widget)
. In the contact list, nothing happened when you click on the telephone number
Same issues with the edition III nevertheless it's a stable and good ROM
Roll back to edition III
Thanks for this verison :)

Senapus Petit

Nov 14, 2014, 11:00:44 AM via Website

cedric

Hi All,

Edition IV installed, I don't see any change and it's not the M10 version of CM11.
Roll back to edition III

As stated before, these issues you have can not be replicated on my device.
Scrollable widgets work and tapping on telephone numbers in contact list calls them.
I suggest you clean the device with factory reset, clear cache, dalvik cache, and system partition before flashing the ROM.

cedric

Nov 14, 2014, 11:38:09 AM via Website

Senapus Petit

cedric

Hi All,

Roll back to edition III

Scrollable widgets work and tapping on telephone numbers in contact list calls them.
I suggest you clean the device with factory reset, clear cache, dalvik cache, and system partition before flashing the ROM.

Hi, Thanks for you quick reply. I do a wipe data, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache before the installation of edition IV.
How to flash the system partition ? there is no option in CMW

cedric

Nov 14, 2014, 11:46:46 AM via Website

Sorry Sen, I find the option in mount-unmount options ! do you recommand to format /system only or /data and cache also ?

cedric

Nov 14, 2014, 12:35:42 PM via Website

cedric

Sorry Sen, I find the option in mount-unmount options ! do you recommand to format /system only or /data and cache also ?

Same issues with option format (system,data and cache) / One bug find edition IV : the name of the first SIM is not working just "-1" with SFR F

I will wait the edition V with the latest option of CM11 M10 :)

Kil Bin

Nov 14, 2014, 2:04:58 PM via Website

Hi all,
Just received my Nubia Z7 Max and flashed with IV.
Good rom and stable. Thanks a lot.(cool)
One bug : when you add contacts in speed dial, numbers register back to front

Kil Bin

Nov 14, 2014, 2:10:24 PM via Website

cedric

cedric

Same issues with option format (system,data and cache) / One bug find edition IV : the name of the first SIM is not working just "-1" with SFR F

Hi Cédric,
Name of first SIM works well with FREE. Maybe check on APN config....

cedric

Nov 14, 2014, 3:06:39 PM via Website

Kil Bin

cedric

cedric

Hi Cédric,
Name of first SIM works well with FREE. Maybe check on APN config....

Works with edition III with the same APN config

Wajid

Nov 16, 2014, 10:05:31 AM via Website

Hi,

The installation of IV works fine, but when I tried to encrypt the phone it stuck in the middle and prompt that Encryption fail format to proceed.
It didnt work, and keep getting stuck on every screen and then restart.
I tired to restore from Backup but same behavior. Flash back with 1.41 but no luck.

Some how back to version III, but still some time its keep restarting.
Any idea how to back the stable with version III rom.

Thanks in Advance...

Barikad

Nov 17, 2014, 5:48:13 PM via Website

Senapus Petit

cedric

Hi All,

Roll back to edition III

Same issues with Edition III: can't call from contact app. Searching from phone app force close. Plus: App2SD work fine... until reboot. After reboot all apps moved to sdcard are gone...
My coworker, who have the same devices, wait for the resolution of this issues for flashing ...
I will try your fourth edition next week end.

— modified on Nov 17, 2014, 5:48:49 PM

Senapus Petit

Nov 17, 2014, 8:11:03 PM via Website

Barikad

Senapus Petit

cedric

Hi All,

Roll back to edition III

Same issues with Edition III: can't call from contact app. Searching from phone app force close. Plus: App2SD work fine... until reboot. After reboot all apps moved to sdcard are gone...
My coworker, who have the same devices, wait for the resolution of this issues for flashing ...

Thank you,
It's weird, I don't have the contact issue but it was reported once before.
I guess I'll add it to the bug list in the first page.

cedric

Nov 18, 2014, 12:33:53 PM via Website

Senapus Petit

Barikad

Senapus Petit

cedric

Hi All,

Roll back to edition III

Thank you,
It's weird, I don't have the contact issue but it was reported once before.
I guess I'll add it to the bug list in the first page.

Hi Senapus,

thanks for your reply,
It's working when you type on the picture in the contact app list (not in the middle because you edit the contact / in "edition mode" you don't have the telephone icon but only sms.)
For me it's a small issue and the edition III is very good and stable.

Thanks again for your work

Cédric

Ja D.
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 20, 2014, 12:45:31 AM via Website

Senapus Petit

Ja D.

Hi everyone,
I use CM11 for a couple of days and really appreciate it. However, I have a bad issue: I can't move apps to my SD card. More precisely, if I reboot the phone, every application looks as not installed. Don't know what to do. Any clue?

This is weird, I do not have this issue and I moved many apps from internal to MicroSD.
I do have another issue with MicroSD but it's not related, I can only access the internal memory through a PC. Hopefully the new release fixes this.

Do you think I could I change some settings so my internal memory issue could be fixed?To remind you, I can move apps but they all appear as uninstalled as soon as I reboot my phone.

In fact, I didn't succeed to restore the previous 9.29 official ROM so I don't know if the issue is a hardware one.

Leon

Nov 20, 2014, 3:57:04 AM via Website

Hi Guy, I would like to ask if your having touch sensitivity issues on CMv3? When scrolling to the screen I always accidentally open apps instead. It happens randomly. Aside from that no other issues I encountered.

Ravi Welsh

Nov 20, 2014, 4:59:25 AM via Website

Thanks for this post.
I really wanted this to work, but couldn't get 3g/4g data to work at all
I am using 2 sims and can't get data to either of them to work on either of them..

Don't know if I am doing something wrong - tried both versions (III and IV) according to the instructions and checked that apn settings are correct but to no avail :-(
Not sure what else to try, so I shall go back to stock rom since I definitely need mobile data.

— modified on Nov 20, 2014, 5:01:50 AM

Leon

Nov 20, 2014, 5:12:28 AM via Website

Ravi Welsh

Thanks for this post.
I really wanted this to work, but couldn't get 3g/4g data to work at all
I am using 2 sims and can't get data to either of them to work on either of them..

Don't know if I am doing something wrong - tried both versions (III and IV) according to the instructions and checked that apn settings are correct but to no avail :-(
Not sure what else to try, so I shall go back to stock rom since I definitely need mobile data.

You may want to check under mobile networks that data network is enabled and preferred network type is selected correctly then you can disable and enable again the sim under multi sim option.

Ravi Welsh

DannyNg

Nov 20, 2014, 1:36:26 PM via Website

Hi Senapus Petit,

Thanks for your contribution for Nubia Z7 Max (I plan to buy this weekend), you really help a lot of ppl with this devices.

Hope it's not too much to ask or out of topic but do you plan to release Lollipop version?

cheers,

Danny

DannyNg

Nov 20, 2014, 1:40:01 PM via Website

Hi All,

anyone tried this before?

admin edit: Links not allowed

— modified on Nov 24, 2014, 11:53:41 AM by moderator

Musbau Adesina

Nov 20, 2014, 10:49:31 PM via Website

Senapus Petit

Hello everyone

I own a ZTE Nubia Z7 MAX, it's an amazing phone and the chinese community is quickly developing custom ROMs.
Unfortunately I do not understand chinese and I bet most occidentals don't understand it either.

I struggled to understand what to do in order to root, flash ClockWorkMod and CyanogenMod since all the information on the internet is indeed written in chinese. But I succeded and now I'm going to share with you how.

• Download Towelroot.apk and SuperSU Pro v2.0.0.apk
  • Copy them on your MicroSD
  • Run Towelroot.apk on your phone using any file manager
  • Tap make it ra1n
  • Wait for your phone to restart
  • Run SuperSU Pro v2.0.0.apk on your phone using any file manager

How to flash CWM recovery:

• Root your Nubia Z7 MAX following the instructions above
  • Insert an empty MicroSD in your phone
  • Download USB_Driver.zip and extract it
  • Download cwm nx505j.zip and extract it
  • Install USB_Driver.exe
  • Enable USB debugging and connect your phone with the USB cable
  • Run FlashCWM.bat
  • On your phone, grant root access when prompted

• Flash CWM on your Nubia Z7 MAX following the instructions above

• Download cm11 nx505j IV Edition.zip
  • Copy cm11 nx505j IV Edition.zip to MicroSD
  • Go in CWM recovery (With your phone switched off, hold volume up and power button)
  • Navigate the recovery using volume up to go up, volume down to go down and power button to select the highlighted option
  • Wipe data
  • Confirm
  • Wipe cache
  • Confirm
  • Advanced
  • Wipe Dalvik cache
  • Confirm
  • Go back
  • Install zip
  • Choose zip from SD card
  • Select cm11 nx505j IV Edition.zip
  • Confirm
  • Reboot

• Flash CM11 on your Nubia Z7 MAX following the instructions above

• Download gapps.zip
  • Copy gapps.zip to MicroSD
  • Go in CWM recovery (With your phone switched off, hold volume up and power button)
  • Navigate the recovery using volume up to go up, volume down to go down and power button to select the highlighted option
  • Install Zip from SD card
  • Choose zip from SD card
  • Select gapps.zip
  • Confirm
  • Go back
  • Whipe cache
  • Confirm
  • Reboot

Credits
Towelroot: geohot
CWM: syhost
CM11: lwang, syhost, zhaochengw

Please do not copy/paste this tutorial elsewhere, link to this thread instead.
Please leave a comment if you used this tutorial.
Also leave a comment if you need any help or find any bug.

Please my phone can no longer leave CWM Recovery mode. no matter how many times I restarted it, it will still go back to that screen (CWM-Recovery mode). My phone can no longer boot completely again.

Senapus Petit

Nov 21, 2014, 11:28:36 AM via Website

Musbau Adesina

Please my phone can no longer leave CWM Recovery mode. no matter how many times I restarted it, it will still go back to that screen (CWM-Recovery mode). My phone can no longer boot completely again.

This is good, if you can get inside CWM it means your phone works perfectly fine, you just fail at following my instructions.
Follow my instructions on how to flash the ROM, do a wipe data, clean cache and dalvik cache before flashing or you will have issues.

Biggenz

Nov 22, 2014, 10:41:41 PM via Website

I flashed CM11 this morning to see what it was like and to be honest, I didn't like it at all. The nubia UI is a lot nicer and looks more sophisticated.