How to speed up your Android smartphone

• Replies:136
  • Stickied
JoseBolivia
  • Forum posts: 8

Jul 16, 2020, 9:24:12 AM via Website

I have also used CCleaner to see if my phone works faster, but when I downloaded it from Google play Store at first it worked fine and then it started to give me an error and I had to uninstall it.

I think this app is a good alternative if it works correctly, but the best thing is to clean the cache, delete photos and videos we don't want and remove unused applications, these are the best tips to make the phone work well.

— modified on Jul 16, 2020, 9:27:14 AM

Deactivated Account

Zize
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 20, 2020, 3:01:39 PM via Website

I used the program, but it seems to me impossible to speed up the android, it initially works at the maximum of its capabilities

Deactivated AccountDeactivated Account

umais
  • Forum posts: 14

Oct 24, 2020, 3:07:14 PM via Website

clear cache of your phone

kronk
  • Forum posts: 15

Dec 9, 2020, 12:56:31 PM via Website

It doesn't work so nice, as you write here

Jobassy
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 16, 2020, 4:12:06 PM via Website

Thanks for the share but phone master does the job for me and the phone ram is big enough to handle any given task.

Roova
  • Forum posts: 9

Jan 20, 2021, 8:46:31 AM via Website

Nice, but old.

HeatherLeeu
  • Forum posts: 14

Jan 21, 2021, 7:21:19 PM via Website

download a cash cleaner and clean up the cash, you will se the difference

Cap8888

Feb 2, 2021, 9:46:56 AM via Website

A software called CCleaner,which can clean up Android phones, such as wipe up junk data and optimizing Android phones.I have used it to delete the worthless data in device to speed up the Android phone.

sam34

Mar 7, 2021, 11:47:41 AM via Website

thank you for providng the informayion

sam34

Mar 7, 2021, 11:47:58 AM via Website

I love to get this detailed information here.

sam34

Mar 7, 2021, 11:48:18 AM via Website

A lot of people always want to get the information from here.

sam34

Mar 7, 2021, 11:48:59 AM via Website

Thank you for providing one of the secure platforms for everyone.

sam34

Mar 7, 2021, 11:49:32 AM via Website

nice to check the partnership information for useful.

sam34

Mar 7, 2021, 11:49:50 AM via Website

secure the master piece of the information here.

sam34

Mar 7, 2021, 11:50:09 AM via Website

this is the best option I have ever seen yet.

Gavin95133
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 24, 2021, 6:22:01 AM via Website

Old but Greenify still works. Also avoiding home screen widgets and using dark mode also helps.

HK98
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 1, 2021, 9:16:25 AM via Website

Thanks for your reminder.

Xgemone
  • Forum posts: 12

May 3, 2021, 7:30:14 PM via Website

Dude my smartphone is just speed itself, thanks

Stephanie_Sy
  • Forum posts: 13

Jun 28, 2021, 4:42:24 AM via Website

This change won't actually make your phone any faster, but the quicker animation as you open windows and switch between screens will make it seem snappier.

petcapaldi

Jul 16, 2021, 1:52:44 PM via Website

I agree with nihitthakkar
You can also speed up your phone if you don't use video or live wallpapers. Any animation on the background slows down the smartphone and increases power consumption.
Also, for those users who have 11 Android and above, I recommend changing the settings for using the resources of the applications they use. For example, the Uber application can be turned on so that GPS is used only when the application is running, and similar tricks can be repeated with all applications. If the phone is from Xiaomi, then in the application security settings, you can limit the activity of applications to a "strict" level

petcapaldi

Jul 16, 2021, 1:54:49 PM via Website

there is an "extreme" way. Install a custom OS from another manufacturer and install a plugin through Magisk that will help you manually adjust the speed of the processor cores and their frequency. BUT I PREVENT! - this is for advanced users

Sarkari Yojana
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 20, 2021, 8:33:42 AM via Website

yes you are right...

Zuckerbrod
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 27, 2021, 10:14:28 AM via Website

Change rom if available, if not, root and remove whatever crapware that came with the phone, use only what widget you absolutely need and remove the rest, overclock (At the expenses of battery life. Totally worth it though, speaking as an owner of a old phone myself).

tom villa

Andrew Will
  • Forum posts: 10

Nov 9, 2021, 12:17:29 PM via Website

I'm using ClevGuard to clean my phone junk files. After clearing the junk files, it speeds up my android phone. It's worth a try.

sergei99
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 9, 2021, 2:12:06 PM via Website

The most important thing is not to overload the phone, clean it as a mechanical and memory cleaning, but if you already feel that it is outdated, why not buy a new one?)

Danish
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 29, 2021, 6:14:00 AM via Website

Here are some tips and tricks that help you to speed up your Android Smartphone:

A Simple Restart Can Bring Pace
Keep Your Phone Updated
Uninstall and Disable Apps That You Don’t Need
Clean Up Your Home Screen
Clear Cached App Data
Free Your Internal Memory

Robinson Anderson

Jan 4, 2022, 1:03:13 PM via Website

t is good. But, you can do all above mentioned tasks throgh Cache Cleaner (DU Speed Booster). It is nice app to clear the screen and remove temp files.

bendenison
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 28, 2022, 7:27:19 PM via Website

I have often used programs that clear the cache of the phone

neiltaylorss
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 9, 2022, 12:22:17 PM via Website

I clear the cache of my mobile phone 4-5 times every day. My mobile is 3 years old and I haven't faced any problems yet.

robertrocks2342
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 13, 2022, 1:12:23 PM via Website

Thank you so much for the detail. In FF diamond generator, a few characters can be gotten free of charge or through occasions, however most characters are paid and must be bought with jewels or gold coins.

artsemlazarchuk
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 31, 2023, 12:18:30 AM via Website

If your Android smartphone is running slowly, there are several things you can do to speed it up:

Uninstall unused apps: Go through your apps and uninstall any that you no longer use. This can free up storage space and reduce background processes.

Clear app cache and data: Clearing the cache and data of apps can help free up space and improve app performance. You can do this in the app settings menu.

Disable animations: Disabling animations can make your phone feel faster. Go to your phone's developer options and reduce or disable animation scales.

Disable background processes: Some apps run in the background and consume resources even when you're not using them. Go to your phone's battery settings and restrict background processes for non-essential apps.

Update your software: Make sure your phone is running the latest version of its operating system. Software updates can include performance improvements and bug fixes.

Use a lightweight launcher: Consider using a lightweight launcher that doesn't consume too many resources. Popular options include Nova Launcher and Microsoft Launcher.

Mahesh
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 31, 2023, 8:57:40 AM via Website

If you're looking to speed up your Android smartphone, here are some tips that can help:

Remove unnecessary apps: Uninstall any apps that you no longer use or need. These apps take up valuable space and can slow down your device.

Clear cache and data: Regularly clear your app cache and data to free up storage space and improve app performance. You can do this by going to Settings > Storage > Cached data.

Disable or uninstall bloatware: Bloatware refers to pre-installed apps that you don't need or want. You can disable or uninstall them to free up storage space and improve performance.

Use a lighter launcher: Consider using a lightweight launcher instead of the default launcher that comes with your device. Launchers like Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher are popular options.

Turn off animations: Reducing or turning off animations can make your device feel faster. You can do this by going to Settings > Developer options > Window animation scale, Transition animation scale, and Animator duration scale.

Update your device: Regularly updating your device's sofware can improve performance and fix bugs.

By following these tips, you can improve the speed and performance of your Android smartphone.

PennBrittney
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 2, 2023, 1:20:29 PM via Website

Here are some ways to speed up your Android smartphone:

1. Uninstall unused apps: Remove any apps you no longer use or need as they may be taking up valuable space on your phone and slowing it down.

2. Disable or uninstall pre-installed apps: Some pre-installed apps cannot be uninstalled, but you can disable them to prevent them from running in the background and using up system resources.

3. Clear app cache: Cached data can accumulate over time and slow down your phone. Clear the cache of individual apps or all apps at once through the phone settings.

4. Disable animations: Reducing or disabling animations can improve the overall speed and performance of your phone.

5. Update your operating system: Regular updates can improve the overall performance of your phone, fix bugs, and improve security,

6. Disable background data usage: Restricting background data usage for certain apps can help reduce data consumption and improve performance.

7. Restart your phone: Restarting your phone can clear out any running processes and free up memory, which can help improve speed.

8. Use a lightweight launcher: Launchers can change the look and feel of your phone's interface, but some may be heavy and slow. Consider using a lightweight launcher for faster performance.

9. Remove widgets: Widgets can be useful, but having too many of them can slow down your phone. Remove any widgets you no longer use or need.

10. Use a performance-boosting app: There are several performance-boosting apps available that can help clean up your phone, optimize performance, and improve speed.

wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Apr 3, 2023, 8:28:00 AM via Website

Here are some tips that I use to speed up my Android phone:

I restart my phone
I check for Android updates
I check storage & clear space
I troubleshoot apps on my phone for slowness
I check for app updates
I close apps I’m not using
I control my smartphone’s animation speed by enabling Developer Settings. I head into Settings > About Phone or About Device and look for the Build number entry. Then, I tap on it seven times to enable Developer Options. After that, I go back to Settings > Developer Options and scroll down to find the Window animation scale, Transition animation scale, and Animator duration scale.
Finally, I adjust these options to .5x or turn them off entirely.

I hope this helps!

PennBrittney
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 18, 2023, 12:12:31 PM via Website

There are several ways to speed up your Android smartphone and improve its overall performance. Here are a few tips:

Uninstall unused apps: Having too many apps installed on your phone can slow it down. Uninstall apps that you don't use or need.

Clear cache and junk files: Regularly clear the cache and junk files on your phone. This can be done through the Settings app or by using a third-party cleaning app.

Disable animations: Animations can look nice, but they can also slow down your phone. Disabling them can make your phone feel snappier.

Update your phone's software: Updating your phone's software can help fix bugs and improve performance.

Use a lighter launcher: If your phone's default launcher is heavy, consider switching to a lighter one.

Use Lite versions of apps: Some apps have "Lite" versions that are designed to use less resources and work better on older or lower-end devices.

Sam Zak
  • Forum posts: 27

Jun 14, 2023, 5:00:09 PM via Website

I have such problems. I will definitely try your advice.

Jinna Guils
  • Forum posts: 19

Aug 14, 2023, 5:59:46 PM via Website

Thanks for this solution. Im also had the same situation. Now, let's introduce the features into the composition. Is the app a minimalist marvel, focusing on a single task, or a multifaceted gem that offers an array of functionalities mlsdev.com/blog/ehr-development? Each feature, like a musical instrument, contributes its melody to the app's symphony. Integrating third-party services or APIs adds more layers to the tune.

— modified on Aug 17, 2023, 2:03:49 PM