How to choose the right mobile platform for app development?

• Replies:83
ChiliGames Mobile
  • Forum posts: 16

Sep 14, 2018, 11:38:54 PM via Website

Susan Smith

There are many platforms and tools available out there in the wild when it comes to mobile app development. Over the last couple of weeks, I have been evaluating various development options and came to the conclusion that there are five different categories to choose from, as listed below –
Native Development
Cordova based Hybrid app development -
Mobile app development in React Native
App development using Xamarin
Last but not the least DIY (Do It Yourself) tools

Cordova is a great way to create a hybrid application for both IOS and Android. You can also make webapps and wrap your app for windows 10 stores

CarlineBurch

Gaurav Singh
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 18, 2018, 9:50:16 AM via Website

While picking a stage you have to think about your intended interest group. Play out some examination and make your client profile. Focus on geographic criteria as they might be the most essential for you. Stages change generally by district. Therefore, in the event that you choose to center around Europe, remember the way that the greater part of Europeans incline toward Android gadgets to iPhones. Americans utilize both, while in Asia the circumstance may contrast from nation to nation. It is also very important to choose the write company for mobile application development. there is company named 4 way technologies that is the best mobile application development services provider company. following are the some most useful ways to choose right platform for app development.

Client conduct

Client conduct contrasts relying upon an OS and furthermore a nation. In the event that you build up a free app with no adaptation, at that point it might likely be immaterial for you to know where individuals are slanted to purchase apps and make in-app buys. Apple clients will probably burn through cash on applications. Android clients tend to utilize free apps and are not willing to purchase anything from the Google Play Store or make any in-app buys.

Highlights

Consider required highlights and additionally client experience and contrast them and the capacities of a specific stage. On the off chance that you'd get a kick out of the chance to build up a custom application through Best Mobile Applications Development with the local look and feel, consider such arrangements as iOS, Android, WP. Local apps dependably perform best. They are top notch with regards to convenience and give unrivaled in general understanding.

On the off chance that you hold fast to the "run-once-run-all over the place" approach more, consider a cross-stage advancement of your task. However, know that not the majority of the highlights, which could be effortlessly executed locally, are upheld by cross-stage arrangements.

The expense of improvement

It is anything but a slip-up that the point about value comes straightaway. Having perused about highlights, you could have believed that a "run-once-run-all over the place" arrangement may be financially savvy. Surely, what's the feeling of paying for a few designers when you could procure only one cross-stage build? At first glance, it appears like an appealing alternative. Be that as it may, when you burrow further, you'll see that the overlooked details are the main problem.

How about we figure out what a half and half app really implies. It is fundamentally a site page advanced for the utilization on different gadgets and wrapped in a local holder. Because of this they can get to some local highlights. "Some' ought to be worried here. With regards to the advancement of modern capacities like picture preparing or video live gushing, mixture apps fall flat. A portion of the local highlights are difficult to coordinate. Going cross-stage, you save money and get less.

Gadgets you have to help

Android bolstered gadgets tally 160 things. While Android endeavors to build this number, Apple has an alternate system. Their most recent iOS 9 bolsters 15 gadgets, among which there are different forms of iPads, iPhones and iPods. Looking at these two principle advertise holders, clearly it might be a test to adjust an app for every device. Windows Phone 8.1 as of now takes a shot at 100 gadgets, while Blackberry is upheld by just 10. Talking about the last two working frameworks, you should consider that their fortune is at risk. The absolute most mainstream apps, for example, WhatsApp decline to help them. Building up a cross-stage application, you should adjust it to each one of those gadgets together.

— modified on Sep 18, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

CarlineBurch

Richard
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 21, 2018, 4:45:16 PM via Website

These platforms are really good. I would like to add more platforms to your list:
Appery
Mobile Roadie
TheAppBuilder
Good Barber
Appy Pie
GameSalad

and many other!

Daniel Dixon
  • Forum posts: 7

Apr 4, 2019, 3:25:22 PM via Website

I must say, In today’s speedy world, the Android App market is extending by leaps and bounds. As a result, mobile marketing has become more competitive, to make sure the visibility of your app in such a complex situation, you need to be very particular and specific about the approach being followed for your Android Mobile App Development.

CarlineBurch

CarlineBurch
  • Forum posts: 18

Apr 5, 2019, 12:52:24 PM via Website

I read some article regarding app revenue and found that iphone apps are good for revenue.

souro9

May 23, 2019, 6:54:29 AM via Website

First decide your target audience. If your target audiences are android users, then go for Android App Development. If they are iPhone users then go for iPhone App development.

eSparkBiz
  • Forum posts: 107

Jun 3, 2019, 9:06:01 AM via Website

Selecting the Mobile Platform,

iOS and Android are mobile platforms that make up 90% of the mobile population. Launching your app in both platforms will mean getting approval from both app stores.

If you are building native apps, you must create two apps which can be very expensive. You must decide which platform to launch first based on what your audiences are using.

— modified on Jun 3, 2019, 9:06:40 AM

Michael Jones
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 3, 2019, 8:44:35 PM via Website

Hello there, Checkout the blog section of gomeeki.com they have covered the key elements.

souro9

Jul 19, 2019, 11:28:08 AM via Website

Thanks for your answer, I would like to know more about moderation.

biunsan
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 24, 2019, 7:10:38 PM via Website

A cross-platform app is a combination of HTML5 and native plug-ins.

Why only html5? You can write in C ++. Or C#.

ydoxy

Nov 3, 2019, 11:24:42 AM via Website

I am using Ydoxy.com for ios app development services. you can also try it.

Stephenday1

Nov 18, 2019, 6:33:28 AM via Website

There are multiple factors to be taken into consideration. Firstly, are you going to be building it on a native platform or cross-platform? Native platforms have their own pros while cross-platform is needed for nearly every app. Aside from this your target audience, subscription model and resources (time and money) play a vital role. In order to get a consultation contact us at contact@day1tech.com

raghuraji
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 24, 2019, 3:06:26 PM via Website

There are lot of powerful mobile app development companies have on online now.

1. ninositsolution.com
  2. wepop.in
  3. smarther.co
  4. hourglassit.com
    I hope this answer will help to you.

AndroidMama
  • Forum posts: 20

Nov 24, 2019, 5:18:25 PM via Website

Right now there have lots of platform for app development. Android studio is old one app development platform u can try noteJS , javascript for app development.

Morgan Arron

Dec 12, 2019, 8:33:38 AM via Website

It's a significant choice that you should make since it will be firmly attached to your procedure and business goals. It will likewise direct what tools you should use to build an effective mobile application.
See more info kindly visit my site: www.branex.com

— modified on Dec 12, 2019, 8:54:38 AM

Ravi Makhija

Mar 4, 2020, 12:12:38 PM via Website

There are many platforms available for mobile app development. Most important is to develop mobile app in cross platform framework over native due to lesser development time and cost.

Advantages of cross platform framework for mobile app development
1) Pseudo-homogenous Codebase
2) Reusable code
3) Easy deployment
4) Uniformity
5) Faster time to market

kimduh
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 11, 2020, 8:17:25 AM via Website

If you have plan to start ecommerce projects I suggest you to check magento platform. Try to apply to https://magecloud.agency/magento-agency-chester/ and get needed help and information about magento and its installing.

— modified on Mar 13, 2020, 9:35:06 AM

Zeeshan_sid
  • Forum posts: 19

Mar 21, 2020, 8:30:18 AM via Website

The main criteria to choose the right mobile platform for app development are-
1 Type of app i.e, native or cross-platform
2 App development trends
3 security of the app

Sayontan Ghosh

Apr 7, 2020, 11:32:43 AM via Website

That is a very good question. Choosing the right platform is vital, so it is better to understand which platform offers what exactly and which one is right for your application.

Native mobile apps are coded in one language, either SWIFT or Objective-C for iOS and Java or Kotlin for Android. Native apps are better as far as performance is concerned, however are more costly and time consuming to build. Native platforms offer better speed, responsiveness and are more secure. Aside from that native platforms offer superior user experiences as they are more compatible with complex functionalities.

Cross platform apps involves development of mobile app codes that are compatible with multiple devices and operating systems. They are built with using high-end tools, are inexpensive and can be built and deployed fast, however, are not reliable as far as performance is concerned. For a better read this article:

https://www.nextpit.com/forum/579061/how-to-choose-the-right-mobile-platform-for-app-development

andyflet

vickyciky

Aug 25, 2020, 11:33:45 AM via Website

Are You Looking to hire App development companies for small or larger projects, it's always difficult to choose.

In this way, so as to spare your examination time, cash, and endeavors, I have arranged the rundown of best App development companies. Here are some valuable boundaries which will assist you with helping you to pick the top Custom software development companies for your next uplevel venture:

According to me, they are:

• W2S Solutions
  • kelltontech
  • Mindbowser
  • Konstant Infosolutions
  • TechAhead

Regardless of whether you are searching for the full-time developers of your task to complete in the specified time, I have been working with w2s Solutions for the past 2 years. W2S gives an upper edge with its skilled software developers team. Their minimal cost quotes were what drew me towards W2S Solutions, yet the expert nature of their work is the thing that that would vow to keep me returning for my future project.

If you are in need of a reliable custom app development service provider, you may reach them at bd@w2ssolutions.com

If you found something useful in this post, then keep SHARING and UPVOTE this piece of content with your colleagues.

Юля Штанько

Nov 29, 2020, 12:29:08 AM via Website

Good luck with the app! I hope it passed the testing period, so as not to disappoint users)

andyflet
  • Forum posts: 9

Feb 24, 2021, 9:35:58 AM via Website

What would you say about the better platform? iOs or Android?

andyflet

Feb 26, 2021, 12:38:36 PM via Website

Cool stuff!
I think as a beginner you dont really want to invest too much if not to say nothing at all, so free platforms would be very helpful!

DEV IT
  • Forum posts: 79

Aug 31, 2021, 11:35:52 AM via Website

Alpha Anywhere. It is a complete front & back-end and a low-code application development platform. ...
Flutter. Flutter is the best UI toolkit that helps to build native applications for the web, mobile, and desktop. ...
Mendix. ...
Xamarin. ...
Unity Ads. ...
Ionic. ...
React Native. ...
Sencha

BiztechCS

Oct 11, 2021, 9:31:28 AM via Website

To choose the right mobile app development firstly, checking out the app developer’s portfolio is always a good idea to find the best one. Earlier experience in your profession or sector might not only get you a better app but a more affordable one too. The challenges tackled and resolved in making prior apps will reduce the development time for yours and it also helps if your chosen app developer knows the ins and outs of your particular business.

— modified on Oct 11, 2021, 9:31:50 AM

softigger

Oct 15, 2021, 5:35:27 PM via Website

If you choose Android, you will make the right choice.

Nixpixr

Oct 15, 2021, 5:51:59 PM via Website

This is a very promising area, so you are thinking right to start studying it. If you do not have a wholesale of Android application development, then you can start with Kalipso Studio. This is a great constructor for beginners with no experience. I also recommend taking the time to learn about embedded development. It will be useful to you in the future to work with Android and iOS.

— modified on Oct 24, 2021, 8:31:37 PM

-Luke-

Oct 17, 2021, 2:21:12 PM via Website

Do I need a macbook in order to develop apps for iOS or can I do that with a windows computer?

Gabriel Morgan
  • Forum posts: 34

Oct 18, 2021, 4:42:38 AM via Website

What scripting language do you know..?

Deactivated AccountColleen Clayton Colleen Clayton

Colleen Clayton Colleen Clayton

Oct 19, 2021, 6:37:25 AM via Website

Yes thank you

Deactivated AccountGabriel Morgan

DEV IT
  • Forum posts: 79

Oct 20, 2021, 12:07:08 PM via Website

All of you guys here can read DEV IT Journal where you will find all technology solutions including cloud computing, migration, application development, and other development-related solution with pre-defined code available in blogs.

AppMySite

Dec 7, 2021, 12:33:08 PM via Website

Do you have a WordPress Website? If yes, then you can try your hands on the AppMySite mobile app builder. It helps you to create app from scratch and auto-populate the website data to app in the simplest way

Eliana Wilson
  • Forum posts: 21

Feb 17, 2022, 1:44:56 PM via Website

You can choose the right mobile platform for app development considering these factors:
1. Target Audience
2. User Expectation
3. Development cost
4 Lifecycle management
5. Security Implication
6. HOW WELL WILL THE MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM INTEGRATE WITH OTHER TOOLS, SYSTEMS, AND SERVICES THROUGHOUT ITS LIFECYCLE?
7. Skill Require
8. Pro and cons

Michael Thompson

Feb 17, 2022, 3:11:57 PM via Website

You can find the right platform for app development by doing a little research on the internet looking out for app development companies and checking their reviews, or you could also use some of your friends'/family's recommendation. Here, I would like to recommend you a top mobile application development company called Softwareistic, they are offfering quality mobile application development services at a very reasonable cost. Their area of expertise includes custom software development, web based app development, android application development, flutter app development, ios app development, react native app development and ecommerce app development. Good luck with making the choice and have a great day!