Would you go for a Android platform for your next device?

• Replies:10
Nikhil Gorwani
  • Forum posts: 37

May 20, 2013, 7:59:03 AM via Website

I plan to stick with Android.

Alex Jagolny
  • Forum posts: 32

May 22, 2013, 4:33:06 PM via Website

Me too! I think if you are looking for an operating system that offers you lots of freedom to root, add launchers, change the look and feel of your smartphone, download TONS of free apps....then Android is definitely where it's at.

Devaspora
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 11, 2013, 6:30:53 PM via Website

And what, go to Apple? Is it just me, or is the iOS 7 just a ripoff of Windows 8 and Android?

Zoya Bennet
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 17, 2013, 9:05:45 AM via Website

I am using Android phone at present and will definetely stick to it in future also. I could say this is the platform where you can find the ease of accesibility for both developers and users. Android mobile applications development is the one ruling the world in today's trend and like to go with it.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 110

Jun 17, 2013, 11:14:40 AM via Website

while I do think that apples IOS is ways more stable than any other Android OS out there - the fact that IOS still doesnt support widgets makes me stick with Android. I would however go stock android the next time.

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

Aug 16, 2013, 10:06:55 AM via Website

Currently I am using Samsung Grand and a Windows 8 Lumia 520 and thinking to Switch my Grand with Nexus 4/HTC Desire 500. Sure android is one of the best platforms presently, Windows 8 is also a great platform but has lot of restrictions so I will go for Android again

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

fuji kay
  • Forum posts: 12

Aug 19, 2013, 8:22:37 AM via Website

I will stick to android! Android is the best version!

Northernbaygirl
  • Forum posts: 52

Aug 19, 2013, 10:27:27 PM via Website

Android all the way for me, I can't see me having a non Android phone ever again

Marcel Jennings
  • Forum posts: 56

Aug 21, 2013, 6:52:02 PM via Website

I wouldn't be on AndroidPIT if I wasn't an Android fan!

Northernbaygirl

Craig Meeks
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 22, 2013, 10:52:09 PM via Website

I have many devices, but my primary device is now WP8. I love android for the fact that its so open and has a million apps to choose from. The only problem is that most of the apps I would never use. I like WP8 for it's productivity rather than games, although the xbox live games are getting better and better.