Hello From Pam Way Down South

• Replies:5
PamelaMichel
  • Forum posts: 20

Jun 27, 2012, 9:53:05 PM via Website

I am from the Gulf Coast of MS... Yes, I know we have a bad rap, but to get to know us is to love us, especially here on the Gulf Coast! :# We are a different breed... So ANYWAY, I am soooo Happy to have found this forum! Have already found one answer just by searching.
I have the G2x, now and been with T-Mobile in The USA for 12 years! Been through the Slide phones, etc and now the G2x. Not so sure how truly like it yet. Has an amazing camera, even compared to the iPhone, our pics are much better.

My biggest problem right now is husband putting spyware on my phone. He has lost his mind recently and is very paranoid and I am trying to go through my SD card and see if I can find anything unusual, while also deleting stuff that I don't need anymore, or songs my son DL while he was using it.

So, Nice to Meet ALL of y'all... Hope we can get to know each other better and help out as much as we can!

Blessings, Peace and Much L.O.V.E. to y'all! :grin:
Pam

infamouspete
  • Forum posts: 94

Jul 6, 2012, 10:32:46 AM via Website

hello there pam! nice to have you here! welcome to androidpit :)

oh yeah i know a lot of people who uses spy apps XD well, good luck with that! ;)

hope to see you being active here!

PamelaMichel

PamelaMichel

May 11, 2015, 6:03:33 AM via Website

infamouspete

hello there pam! nice to have you here! welcome to androidpit !

hope to see you being active here!

:$ DEAR INFAMOUSPETE AND ALL, :$

Well, it has been a while, but I'm still here! Just found my, "hello, I'm new" post. And am lol-ing out of my seat! Gosh that was a while back! :D
UPDATE: Hubby got on meds for the paranoid disorder and all is good on that front. I'm on the Galaxy S5, now. We left T-Mobile after 12 or so years and switched to Verizon, our first switch ever and we are LOVING them! <3 What I do not love is what Google Lollipop 5.0 update for Android has done to my phone, but I digress. Sorry! :P

So happy to be back on the forums, this 2014-2015 has been a horrific time for both of our families. We've had 2 sudden deaths in our immediate family, and 1 long battle with cancer, ended the life of my sis in law, brother's wife, since I was last on here. My hubby's 50 YEARS YOUNG sister died suddenly and unexpectedly in her sleep, in July 2014, My Mama, 91 years young, passed in her sleep on Nov 15 2014, :'( and my sis in law - brother's wife of cancer in February 2015. Too much to handle, my mother's Will left me with a lot of responsibility. (silly)
I'm getting thru as best as I can, and happy to throw myself back into the techie world of smartphones! (nerd)

So I'm back! YAY Thanks for the sweet welcome up above, I think it was just before my precious hubby's wife passed that I posted, and someone responded but I missed it, please forgive me and I plan on being very active!!
I have not been back since her's and all the other deaths, (unless I ran across LOLLIPOP ISSUES) and then we were dealing with family fights like I've never seen in my lifetime :O, my hubby's family is still broken from his only sister's death. Such sadness. :'(

Okay heading to the Factory Resorted my S5, due to Lollipop 5.0 plus the extra Verizon update I call the re-fix or re-update, to see how things are playing out for everyone else..

Much Peace and Love to infamouspete :*

OH YOU WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO BE A 'PETE' ON DRIPPLER WOULD YOU? NOW THAT WOULD JUST BE TOO IRONIC!!! ;) This is me, Pam... just in case... ;)

PamelaMichel

May 11, 2015, 6:21:03 AM via Website

Looks like I said Hello and glad to be here in the European Community Forum... oh Lord help me.. can someone please move my posts to the USA community? So could a moderator help move my stuff to the USA community? I'm so sorry.

:?Call me SPAZ (silly)

I also have a signature that's not posting. Confused :?:?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 12, 2015, 4:27:22 AM via Website

Welcome back to the community PamelaMichel, don't worry you have posted at the correct place there's nothing to worry about it at all !!!! :) Also your signature isn't showing up because you are still aren't established member of our community as you are away for a long time "Post count is still 11";) Good to hear back from you:)

— modified on May 12, 2015, 4:30:37 AM

PamelaMichel

May 12, 2015, 5:05:34 AM via Website

Thanks so very much lalit! It's great to be back and to get a warm welcome.

Thanks too for the info on my signature! :D