Android App Marketing

• Replies:25
  • Closed
Karim Ouda
  • Forum posts: 12

Apr 16, 2012, 2:21:12 AM via Website

I am now to android development and facing tough times trying to market my apps, so i am asking if any app developer have a solid practical successful experience in marketting his app, would you share with us your experience

Karim Ouda

Apr 16, 2012, 1:44:25 PM via Website

That was useful ... thanks

Michał Guzik
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 3:15:22 PM via Website

You could also get a list of 100 websites where you can get a free review from blogers that cover android apps. You need to find those anyway but with that list you can save a lot of time.

it is available on
appsfilter.wordpress.com/need-more-blogs/

Deactivated Account

Technoduce
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 22, 2012, 6:37:46 AM via Website

Thanks for the info. I will try it and after that I will share whether it is useful or not.

Eric Solan
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 16, 2012, 6:55:48 PM via Website

I've had some success simply by nominating my android apps for awards on www.BestMobileAppAwards.com. In the least, you get a "Nominees" post, and if you win it's awesome exposure

caoduyen
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 26, 2012, 8:05:56 AM via Website

bestcoursehub.com
this is online course Essentials of Android Application Development
hope they will help you.
goodluck

MatrixSoft

Jan 21, 2013, 7:02:13 AM via Website

Hi,

I have been searching "How to promote Android app" from last 9-10 months and found some good tips which I have discussed in --- > CreatioSoft Forum / Advertisement / Android marketing

Hope it will help you :):)

MatrixSoft

Jan 21, 2013, 7:03:01 AM via Website

Karim Ouda
I am now to android development and facing tough times trying to market my apps, so i am asking if any app developer have a solid practical successful experience in marketting his app, would you share with us your experience

Hi,

I have been searching "How to promote Android app" from last 9-10 months and found some good tips which I have discussed in --- > CreatioSoft Forum / Advertisement / Android marketing

Hope it will help you :):)

gloria cartwright

Jan 22, 2013, 8:33:50 AM via Website

zeal innovations
Gloria Cartwright

Hi, i am Gloria Cartwright

hai i want to know more about android apps can u people suggest a website which i get more information about Andriod...

I am a professional blogger, present started writing artilces on job description

Creatio Soft
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 24, 2013, 6:31:08 AM via Website

gloria cartwright
zeal innovations
Gloria Cartwright

Hi, i am Gloria Cartwright

hai i want to know more about android apps can u people suggest a website which i get more information about Andriod...

I am a professional blogger, present started writing artilces on job description

Ya, I can help you for that...but you haven't mentioned that you are facing problem in Android development or marketing of Android app. I have been working on Android Marketing from last 9-10 months and have written many post on Android Marketing, and our team has written many nice articles on Android development which you can check @ creatiosoft forum

Hope you'll get what you want!! :)

— modified on Jan 24, 2013, 6:32:06 AM

Lina
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 6, 2013, 8:05:35 AM via Website

You can contact Papaya who has a great mobile marketing platform for cross promotion. Hope it is useful to you.:grin:
appflood.com

seline

Feb 6, 2013, 10:10:38 AM via Website

My sister had tried copy10 or rather using this app and satisfied with the results and besides its the cheapest android application in the market compare to others.It lets you know the surfing habits of your child, allow you to find your child at any time and see the type of pictures he’s taking and sharing with his friends.

Droid Developer
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 6, 2013, 3:43:06 PM via Website

Is there any free way to promote / market your application ?

Mayuresh Soni

Feb 7, 2013, 7:14:21 AM via Website

There are a whole lot of ways to promote your app for free. We cannot post links in this forum but there are quite a few answers on Quora which might help you. In addition to that, search for AppSurfer an awesome tool to get you started.

AppSurfer - Allows users to try apps in the browser. You can let your users try apps and if they like it they can download it. On AppSurfer's blog there are a few nicely written blogs on app promotion, app marketing etc, which will get you started with the basics of app marketing.

zarc zarc

Feb 7, 2013, 11:07:42 AM via Website

Second post really usefull!

sidhumeet0
  • Forum posts: 18

Feb 26, 2013, 7:53:56 AM via Website

Very useful information ... thanks allot
thnkxx again

Linda Devies

Feb 26, 2013, 8:51:31 AM via Website

Android has got much significance throughout the globe. Every person across the world are able to access the net, so android marketing can be done easily. In order to make an android app more successful in the market we have to follow some certain tips.

App should be more simpler
App should have high eye-catching graphics
Name of app must reflect its total picture
App’s category must be declared
A short video must be provided to reveal its significance
Price for the app must be less

1 Simplicity
2 Eye Catching
3 Tremendous video about app

Android apps are important to get any company a huge exposure to their existing brand. Having an Android app in the marketplace provides chances of bound less marketing and other related huge perks. A person requires having an idea whether the benefits of that app provide balance to the costs of investment or not and now it’s time to decide on whether it should be a paid app or free! The Android app development process involves a trustworthy app developer who would have the ability to create and share innovative apps which should not mean a pricey investment. Thus android app marketing paved its significance in nuke and corner of the world.

isa can akkoca
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 3, 2013, 8:53:29 PM via Website

good discuss

Skillsoft

danieljackson

Mar 5, 2013, 2:08:13 PM via Website

Hi,

Nice one to ask and love to share my experience. Im a app developers in Atlanta. I worked on many clients app in all platforms. iOS apps, Android app and so. In this marketing part of both is too difficult, but especially, Android app marketing is too tough because of the no of competitions. iOS only functioned in iPhone, but android is openware, so its used in all smartphone at max. thus, marketing is an important & un-avoidable thigs for android app. There are many strategy to be followed in marketing of an app. Following are the few sources that i feel good for android marketing.

If you are still looking for a company or developers to do the android app marketing, then feel free to contact us. see our website for more details

Thanks
orange949

Anna Harris
  • Forum posts: 41

Apr 11, 2013, 2:35:31 PM via Website

There are lots of tips available on the Internet that how to promote android apps. You can google it, and will get lots of options.

Anna Harris
  • Forum posts: 41

Apr 12, 2013, 2:40:22 PM via Website

I got lots of success through the social media. You should try through Social sites like facebook, twitter and many more. It will be surely beneficial to you.

merlie

Apr 13, 2013, 3:29:08 AM via Website

I would rather pay a little bit knowing that my personal information is safe that is why I am using copy10; all information are encrypted and with ssl

— modified on Jun 20, 2013, 2:05:45 PM by moderator

thomas arn

Apr 22, 2013, 10:01:02 AM via Website

According to me the best place to market and sell your app is none other than the power google playstore. If your app is really worth it then it will get the deserved popularity.

thomas arn

Apr 22, 2013, 10:01:49 AM via Website

You can also try samsung app store.

Ivan Munson
  • Forum posts: 15

May 3, 2013, 6:42:48 PM via Website

Has anyone tried the Amazon app store? does it worth to pay for?

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

May 27, 2013, 9:25:08 AM via Website

Karim Ouda

Managing app marketing paralally with development creates a lot of headache. I will recommend you to outsource marketing project to professionals.
If you do not wish to hire professional and promote your app by yourself then try posting it on social networks and submitting it to review sites. You can also list your app on promotional networks like admob, adiquity, airpush, inmobi, smaato, etc.
You will get nice amount of downloads by doing this.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.