Best Motorola droid 4 apps collection

• Replies:2
jakson Robert
  • Forum posts: 64

Apr 12, 2012, 1:27:32 PM via Website

Green Day Lyrics

Description

This app is for Green Day fans everywhere. You can either look up the song you want lyrics for, or have the app generate random lyrics from either the song of your choosing, or a randomly selected song. Most importantly of all, make sure to LISTEN to the music and support your favorite bands by going to concerts and buying their albums! Enjoy! Comment with other bands you would like to see lyrics for! All lyrics are uncensored. NOTE: THIS APP IS CURRENTLY VERY BASIC AND IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE 1 STAR DUE TO BEING BASIC, MORE FUNCTIONS ARE BEING ADDED AND WILL BE COMING OUT IN UPDATES. If you want to see what additions are coming soon, download Pink Floyd Lyrics! Whichever apps get the most ad clicks will get the updates first so support your favorite by clicking! BE SURE TO CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENTS TO SUPPORT THE APP! THANK YOU!

Download source http://www.motoask.com/motorola-droid-4-apps-f132/best-motorola-droid-4-apps-collection-t4411.html

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 12, 2012, 4:05:04 PM via Website

Congrats on your release! Is it also available on the Google Play Store?

geom athews
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 14, 2012, 11:02:23 AM via Website

I came across this phone with my cousin. The features of this are fantastic. I would like to know about the details of the best Multiplayer online games among these which can be downloaded for free of cost. Could any one please produce some attachments for the more detailed view?