re how to use the camera

• Replies:7
Cathy Cain
  • Forum posts: 8

Apr 2, 2012, 7:44:40 PM via Website

Hi

I have CyPad android tablet...(IVIEW).............its great still learning..............

I can't seem to get the camera to work is there a special download I have to do or an app

Looking forward to help

Cathy Cain

Christopher Silva
  • Forum posts: 189

Apr 3, 2012, 8:27:24 AM via Website

Does this Tab have a front facing camera or just one on the back. If it has a camera it should have the camera app that is stock with Android.

There shouold be a virtual button where you can go into the app drawer. There you should see the Camera app, once open it should offer diverse funtionality e.g . photo and film mode..

Good luck.

— modified on Apr 3, 2012, 8:27:55 AM

Cathy Cain

Apr 3, 2012, 6:17:10 PM via Website

Hi the camera is on the front
when i press the camera button theres a window that comes up stating application Camers (process com.android. camera)
has stopped unexpectedly pls try again

this has shown since I got the tablet.....................

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Apr 4, 2012, 10:51:17 AM via Website

Are you running the most current version of Android for your tablet? This sounds like a bug that might be fixed in an update...

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 4, 2012, 6:04:38 PM via Website

Is your tablet rooted? If yes, boot into recovery and run "fix permissions" to see if that helps. If not, then a clean install is probably your best bet.

Cathy Cain

Apr 5, 2012, 3:09:01 PM via Website

not sure what you mean by rooted...................just received this tablet only 2 wks old

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 5, 2012, 4:49:44 PM via Website

Ah ok..then it probably isnt rooted if you purchased it new. If your having a constant camera FC, it might be best to do a factory wipe. But first, have you tried installing another camera from the market to see if that one works?

Cathy Cain

Apr 5, 2012, 5:02:59 PM via Website

ok ill try that thks