display dots

• Replies:3
koubin
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 11:27:41 PM via Website

hi,
I have this phone and I have a problem with the display. at some angles are on display to see dots that change color depending on the tilt. I think there is light refraction at those points. dots are arranged in a matrix (I guess its because there is touch screen). if the area is single color, its most visible and much disturbing. does anyone have the same problem with this phone?

here is photo (visible only one column, but there are about ten columns):
http://www.2i.cz/53013e14c7

thanks for reply

Brody D.
  • Forum posts: 21

Apr 29, 2012, 6:23:07 AM via App

G'day, I have a Huawei X1 and I can also so those dots, but only when toe screen is off. I think they are receptors that pick up the electric pulses from your fingers on capacitive touch screens. You shouldn't be able to see them when the screen is lit though

crash_override
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 11:38:02 PM via Website

... just got my phone yesterday, and I was a bit disappointed when I discovered those dots. I can see them from a certain angle when the screen is off, also when the screen is on, but only from a very very flat angle. At least they aren't visible if you look at the phone from the front, and they don't seem to influence the quality of the display in any way.

Still, I wonder if those dots are on every display or if its a production fault !?
I'd love to hear some replies on this, because I think about sending the phone back and requesting a new one ...

jorge alarcon
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 29, 2012, 3:11:34 AM via Website

Have you fixed this problem yet?