HTC Desire HD — Just installed App Centre to my phone, how do I now sync with my pc?

• Replies:2
Mr Kool
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 26, 2011, 6:52:18 PM via Website

Sorry guys very new to this and I stumbled across this by a google search (as you do) it expained how to install onto phone but not the important part of how to sync with phone with pc.

I connected phone to pc it comes up with unrecognised phone and can't find the app to sync phone with pc

I Need HELP!!

:-(

Mr Kool
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 26, 2011, 7:41:31 PM via Website

Ok... I've managed to find the relivant programs for my PC i.e. MyPhoneExplorer but for some reason every time that I connect my handset to my pc it doesn't seem to recognise it. I'm assuming that I would need to install HTC Sync on my pc 1st so that at-least my pc recognises my handset..

I would appreciate it if anyone would tell me if there is a prefered way for my pc and my handset to communicate?

Alex Jagolny
  • Forum posts: 32

Sep 27, 2011, 10:37:48 AM via Website

I would install the relevant sync program, remove all other USB devices from the computer and then when you plug your Desire in make sure that you select "use as mass storage device" or whatever its called on your phone when the dialogue window pops up. That should allow you to open it up from the device manager normally.

Hope that helps!