Best cheap tablet?

• Replies:71
jaba markus
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 5:04:51 PM via Website

looking for a cheap but good quality tablet, I would recommend uPlay C70 from uPlay Tablet (www.uPlayTablet.com) for only $69.It's running the latest Google Android 4.0 ICS, has a powerful ARM based 1.2GHz CPU with GPU, capacitive multi-touch screen, front-facing camera, expandable memory, and HDMI port to output video and game to your big screen TV. They have tablets similar to Apple iPad and Google Nexus 7 but half price. Their tablet comes with 1 year warranty, and you send your repairs and returns to their California office. follow this link www.uplaytablet.com/uplay-android-4-0-tablet-pc-7-inch-capacitive-screen-512mb-ddr3-ram-arm-cortex-a9-1-2ghz-cpu-1-3mp-front-camera-1080p-hd-4gb-139-99-special-pre-order-price-79-99

Kacey Michaels

Jan 21, 2013, 8:31:33 AM via Website

I recently purchased a a Hyundai XPlay 900 and love it. Purchased online from ipadalternative
Had to wait for it but it has arrived in good fashion. They have lots of brands and all are reasonably priced.

Kacey

JerryEdison
  • Forum posts: 12

Jan 21, 2013, 6:13:48 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing here the details of the best cheap tablet

Kim Sh
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 23, 2013, 1:15:21 PM via Website

Nexus 7 is quite cheap

Amit Yadav

Feb 28, 2013, 6:31:57 AM via Website

Hey guys i you want a android tablet which is cheap in price and good in quality. I would recommend uPlay C70.It's running the latest Google Android 4.0 ICS, has a powerful ARM based 1.2GHz CPU with GPU, capacitive multi-touch screen, front-facing camera, expandable memory, and HDMI port to output video and game to your big screen TV. uPlay is the leader of high quality low price tablet.if you want to buy it then go to the below link

Lavanya Lav

Mar 6, 2013, 2:51:17 PM via Website

The best and cheap tablet is uPlay c70 that is available for $79. The latest model from uPlay is going to hit the market in Christmas season. This tablet supports Google android 4.0 ICS with features like front camera, multi touch screen, 1.2Ghz CPU and also you can connect this tablet to your tv screen using HDMI port. This tablet is ofcourse similar to Apple and samsung tablets with different features.

Michael Wagner
  • Forum posts: 32

Mar 8, 2013, 3:20:03 PM via Website

Kim Sh
Nexus 7 is quite cheap

Nexus 7 IS cheap and for me the best option when it comes to speed and quality. better then most others...

Ramtin Rad
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 25, 2013, 5:04:07 AM via App

justJay
I would recommend the new Acer 7" Tab .. it has Android Honeycomb 3.2 (it's the first 7" with Android 3+) and it starts at $329.99 for the 8 gig model.. available at Walmart in my area.

siddhant arya

Jun 30, 2013, 8:26:40 AM via Website

Amazon Kindle fire HD may be an option for you. What's better than a tablet with a quad core processor? One that costs just £159.
Coming in at 16GB and 32GB flavours, the Kindle Fire HD is sure to be a big hit, bringing the simplicity of the e-book range to the tablet arena, with dedicated space to access your movies, games, apps and music too.

It's a little simplistic for some, but for others it's the perfect mix of curated content and easy to use interface - and despite the price, it's got a decent build quality too.

Carlos Centeno

Jul 8, 2013, 8:56:57 PM via Website

In my personal opinion, I would recommend Ainol's table, specifically the "Ainol Novo 7 Venus", it's the best in cost-benefit. It runs Google's latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, just the same as Nexus 7. It additionally offers most of top tablets features for such a convenient price ($129.99). I am surprised about its high resolution (1280x800 pixel + 180 degree viewing angle).

You can check all its features: Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

you won't lose anything but a few minutes

— modified on Jul 9, 2013, 10:39:10 AM by moderator

ruhulamin
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 16, 2013, 11:20:24 AM via Website

thanks for the post

Akash Nandnaware

Jul 17, 2013, 8:30:58 PM via Website

I think Ainol NOVA 7 Venus is Best Tablet for any user who are new in the android world because its giving very great feature but i think that this tablet require specific best look

glaa wqnta

Jul 23, 2013, 4:35:10 AM via Website

Thank you for your share! I want to buy a tablet, but i don't know how to do. it's so helpful to me.

Nancy Jackson
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 16, 2013, 10:04:46 AM via Website

My wolvol android taplet cost was $99.94,and its very cheap with many more features.

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Aug 17, 2013, 10:58:40 AM via Website

There are some really cheap tablets out there but the idea is finding one that won't crap out on you along the way. You need to find the optimal Price/Performance Ratio... for this, I would recommend the Nexus 7. Not too big, comes with great hardware, and isn't too expensive.

Other good ones are the Kindle Fire HD and there are even $65 tablets going now, like we mention in this blog post about Zeepad ($65), the Kindle Fire HD ($199), iPad ($289+ shipping).

Rsly

Oct 25, 2013, 4:51:03 PM via Website

I had pay $120for a pipo S1pro, it is much cheaper than other tablet.i like it :grin::grin:

Bag Factory

Dec 9, 2013, 11:16:32 AM via Website

i like android, haha....

Marym Mahmoud

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Mar 9, 2014, 12:46:35 AM via Website

he looks new here ^_^
when i see prices you mention here i bite my lips
prices here in egypt are 3-4 times prices you mention

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher

Ben Roveno
  • Forum posts: 22

Mar 29, 2014, 12:25:00 PM via Website

If you're looking for a great cheap tablet, there are many options for you:

$199 - HP Slate 7 Extreme/Tegra Note 7: This tablet has Tegra 4 Soc (which is a beast), 1GB of RAM, 5MP camera (according to reviews, it's capable to deliver decent photos and videos), great gaming performance, built-in stylus, great touch response for its stylus, stylus touch response technology (you can even create professional drawing), great battery life, microSD card, and many more.

$150 - HP Slate 7 Plus: This one is powered by Tegra 3 quad-core SoC, 1GB of RAM, 5MP camera, microSD card slot, great gaming performance and many more.

Asus memoPad 7HD: It's powered by quad-core MTK8125, HD display, it has great 5MP camera, good gaming performance (but it's laggy when playing GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and Asphalt 8), great display (CNET also loves the screen of this tablet) and many more.

The point is, you must be careful when choosing cheap tablet because not all cheap tablets are great. You must always read review and watch video reviews on YouTube of the tablet you're looking for.

Alfiemark

Apr 9, 2020, 2:10:10 PM via Website

Microsoft Surface Pro 6 [shops.ae/computers/systems/tablets/?brand=Microsoft] has powerful features. Instantly adapts to you adjust the innovative, built-in Kickstand and Type Cover to go from laptop to tablet to portable studio.

— modified on Apr 9, 2020, 2:11:00 PM

LokySol3
  • Forum posts: 18

Apr 9, 2020, 7:44:51 PM via Website

Dude, I think, he's already bought not only a tablet, but a couple of them(laughing)