- Forum posts: 112
Jul 6, 2011, 12:09:44 PM via Website
Jul 6, 2011 12:09:44 PM via Website
Here are a few neat ones I've found:
- If you hold down on the homescreen, then choose shortcuts, you can then choose a contact and create a widget for them on your homescreen, so you can directly dial someone from there.
- If you go into airplane mode before launching a game, you won't get any ads.
- You can focus your camera on a specific thing by touching that area on your screen (so cool!)
- Message tones can be changed to anything you want by going to homescreen ---> shortcuts ----> settings -----> sounds.
- Pressing the homescreen and power button together creates a screen shot.
- Double-pressing the home button brings you to voice commands.
- If you turn off auto-brightness, you can brighten the screen with a swipe of the finger. Just press the notifications area and move your finger left or right.#
- On both the homescreen and the apps menu you will see a row of dots indicating which page you are on. hold the dot and scroll left or right. The pages will quickly scroll until you see the page you want.
- Some widgets allow you to expand them simply by holding down on them.
- Like on other Samsung Androids, swiping a contact to the left calls them, to the right texts them.
— modified on Dec 2, 2011, 11:01:49 AM by moderator