• Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 3,855

Jun 18, 2011, 2:19:47 PM via Website

We hope that you will all fill it with life soon

phillip albert
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 22, 2011, 12:52:40 PM via Website

Glad to be part of the REPLENISH group.Just got the phone Tuesday and am pleased with it.I am still learning all the details but it is a great phone.I am coming from the MOMENT which was great also but it was getting tired.I will let the forum know of any quirks or problems and I'm sure I'll ask for help when needed.:D

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Jun 22, 2011, 1:56:05 PM via Website

Awesome! Please share *all* feedback. As this is a new phone, there will certainly be a lot of interest in how you're liking it!

phillip albert

Jun 23, 2011, 4:18:39 PM via Website

[quote=Steven Blum]Awesome! Please share *all* feedback. As this is a new phone, there will certainly be a lot of interest in how you're liking it![/

The only problem so far is in the email settings.I don't want email to check automatically for new messages.When I select NEVER in the settings menue it will revert to check automatically.I'm sure ther is a fix for this & I'll post it when it is found.

phillip albert

Jun 28, 2011, 3:10:27 AM via Website

After synching my POP email with Gmail I no longer have any problems.I can change the settings as I want.Problem solved.:grin:

Traci
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 1, 2011, 7:38:21 PM via Website

I just bought a Replenish for my son about 2 weeks ago. It seems to be unmounting the SD card by itself. In order to mount it, we have to completely reboot. It's very annoying, since he can't use his camera without rebooting the dang thing, and by the time it mounts, the photo op has passed. Is anyone else having this problem?

I did take it back to Sprint last week and they told me to reformat the SD card (which I haven't done at this point). It just didn't seem like a very viable solution to me.

phillip albert

Jul 4, 2011, 1:31:34 PM via Website

Traci
I just bought a Replenish for my son about 2 weeks ago. It seems to be unmounting the SD card by itself. In order to mount it, we have to completely reboot. It's very annoying, since he can't use his camera without rebooting the dang thing, and by the time it mounts, the photo op has passed. Is anyone else having this problem?

I did take it back to Sprint last week and they told me to reformat the SD card (which I haven't done at this point). It just didn't seem like a very viable solution to me.

That would be the first thing I'd try.If that doesn't solve the problem get a new card.It should be under warranty.

Traci

Jul 6, 2011, 8:04:42 PM via Website

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Kyle Hansen

Nov 23, 2011, 10:35:10 PM via Website

Issues with SD card may require formatting the SD card, but most likely if it does read sometimes and not others, it is a device issue. If you don't have the insurance through sprint, it would be $35 to replace the device and you would get it the next business day (if they order it before 4pm).
Any other issues you come accross let me know! I work at a sprint service repair location as the head tech, so might be able to help more than others. Good luck!