crazy

• Replies:6
Shery owens
  • Forum posts: 11

May 2, 2011, 2:58:34 AM via App

what if anything do i need to install or shange on my Droid two to keep my games from pausing by themselves

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

May 2, 2011, 10:46:21 AM via Website

Hi and welcome to AndroidPIT!

When you say that your games are "pausing by themselves," do you mean that the screen is freezing?

If so, it could be that you have too many apps open at the same time, not enough memory, or that the game you downloaded has some sort of problem.

You can try deleting applications to free up more memory by going to "menu," "settings," "applications," "manage applications," and then picking which application you'd like to delete. You could also try downloading a new version of the game and making sure you have only one app open at a time.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I was off target..

-s

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

May 2, 2011, 4:53:06 PM via App

With game(s) are freezing up.. I could try them on my HTC Incredible to see if it's the game causing the problem.

Some apps will cause other apps to pause.. my daughter uses Tweeter.. and it causes your music to pause when she get a new msg.

Also some apps like Handsent SMS have a pop-up feature when you get a new text msg.. which will also pause other apps.

Steven Blum

Shery owens

May 3, 2011, 11:20:14 AM via App

certain games will throw up a pause screen in the middle of play as though i paused it myself. i will then have to unpause to continue play. thank you for your reply.

Shery owens

May 3, 2011, 11:28:03 PM via App

bubble blast and games of that sort

Shery owens

May 5, 2011, 1:05:17 AM via App

I love you guys