droid x 2.2

• Replies:10
jay kramer
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 18, 2010, 1:21:25 AM via App

has anyone got the ota of 2.2 yet for the x?

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Sep 20, 2010, 12:44:39 PM via Website

I haven't seen word that the update is coming yet, but they do send the update out to a few people before-hand usually, to make sure it works outside of the lab conditions. I'll make a blog post once I see that people are starting to get the update OTA.

jay kramer

Sep 21, 2010, 10:50:26 PM via App

i just read that verizon is releasing 2.2 for the X tomorrow at noon...its ota but if ya don't wanna wait you can keep checking for the update manually! i hope its true...

jay kramer

Sep 22, 2010, 1:10:59 PM via App

IT'S HERE!

jay kramer

Sep 23, 2010, 1:57:22 AM via App

has anyone found anything in 2.2 that's really cool?

jay kramer

Sep 23, 2010, 11:03:21 PM via App

I can't find the update all feature in the market!

Ryan Erickson
  • Forum posts: 93

Sep 24, 2010, 2:11:39 AM via App

2.2 is very nice. Flash works great. Storing apps to the sd card works well and you can tell everything runs smoother. Especially motoblur, not choppy while scrolling through pages anymore. More subtle changes have been made as well there are now more options in battery saving the lock screen looks different and much more!

John Cena
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 10, 2010, 12:10:39 PM via Website

This is too acceptable & Motivational. I’ve so active active about aggravating to awning all the new Android smartphones. At aboriginal it was a lot of fun as things were activity a bit apathetic (like back the Droid X came out), but nowadays there’s a new Android buzz out every week! Anyways, I had the adventitious to comedy with the new Droid Pro, which has around has all the admiral of a Droid X & Droid 2 after the ample awning but with Blackberry-like keyboard and corporate-oriented apps.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Nov 10, 2010, 6:58:36 PM via Website

You should find a better online translation program, as the one you use now is terrible. However, if I understand you correctly: yes, the pace at which Android phones are being revealed is very fast and there will always be some new phone on the horizon that looks better than the one you just bought, or the one you are considering buying. That is called "buyer's remorse", and it happens to pretty much everyone, at least in my experience.